Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Einstein X (EinsteinX) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale The Netherlands
About Me Started hiking somewhere around Y2K, with a 50 pound pack, incl. food, water and fuel.
That dropped down to ~37 pounds incl. f, w & f, which wasn't that bad concidering traditional gear and food for ten days!
Than the UL bug bit me and my gear weight dropped and dropped to a baseweight of ~10 pounds for my Scotland-16-day-Solo.
Going solo for 3 days two nights max, baseweight is down to 4lbs2; Going solo for longer baseweight is down to 8lbs2.
CountryThe Netherlands
My PDF Gear ListGear list TGO Challenge 2008

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Einstein X

Showing 121 - 130 of 345 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...35

Forum » Thread

Re: rogue packs of playmates
ROTFL :D:D:D

In GEAR » waned:camping instructor for Playboy Playmates, really
November 15, 11:54am

Re: Pullover Shoftshell?
Why do you want a softshell? They are overrated and don't work very well in the outdoors, at least not to shed rain. They're ok for very cold whether but not for rain. Get a fleece/winds...

In GEAR » Pullover Shoftshell?
November 12, 10:46am

Re: Camping in high humidity
Adrian, A couple of years back I worked at a tentshow. We had a tarp on display and just for fun I decided to camp underneath. These shows are early spring with day time temps in the high 60'...

In GEAR » Camping in high humidity
November 12, 4:36am

Re: Re: Light weight shoes and my knee injury
Hey Tom, always nice to get your input. And I agree with you that so far I haven't walked more comfortably than on my low cut hiking shoes (I won't call mine trailrunner cause I wouldn&#...

In GEAR » Light weight shoes and my knee injury
November 11, 6:45am

Re: Light weight shoes and my knee injury
Agian thanks for everyones input so far and I think you probably hit the spot that I wasn't conditione enough. The problem is that I live in the Netherlands and although I recently did some ...

November 11, 4:45am

Re: Lightweight Shoes?
Good input so far, I'll reply with more info later tonight or probably tomorrow, cause I do't have much time on my lunchbreak. >Anyway, sorry to hear that you had to pull out of your ...

November 08, 4:22am

Re: What's the difference between a Unisex cut and a sex specific cut?
Uhm, Difference between mens and womans can be wheter the zipper pull is on the left or the right, but this also varies on the country you're in. Than if you look at the difference in bui...

In GEAR » What's the difference between a Unisex cut and a sex specific cut?
November 07, 12:25pm

Re: Re: THE RESULTS
>You mean the the former i.e. thick socks, right? Not latter?< Uhm, oops, yep you're right I ment former, corrected it in my post, thnx for the remark. >Thick socks is comfortabl...

In GEAR » Thick V Thin
November 07, 12:20pm

Light weight shoes and my knee injury
Last month I went on my big hike for this year. The plan was to hike for two weeks through the Slovenian Alps along the Planinska Pot, unfortunately I had to stop after only one week due to a knee ...

November 07, 12:15pm

THE RESULTS
Hi there, Long time since I've been here. Last month I went on my big hike for this year. The plan was to hike for two weeks through the Slovenian Alps along the Planinska Pot, unfortunately...

In GEAR » Thick V Thin
November 07, 11:56am

All Reader Reviews by Einstein X

Einstein X has posted no reviews.