BPL Community Profile

Dondo . (Dondo) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Colorado Rockies
About Me Dondo . has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://dondo1.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dondo .

Showing 121 - 130 of 1047 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...105

Forum » Thread

Re: Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Mummy vs. Exped Synmat UL 7
...retire to my lair to sleep like a fluffy hibernating chinchilla. That's exactly what you're going to do with your new pad, Craig. Having used the UL7 on all my trips since April, I ha...

In GEAR » Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Mummy vs. Exped Synmat UL 7
September 28, 7:35am

Re: malpais
It's currently headed SE for a further beating. (Let us know what happens Dondo.) Hi Dave, I'm thrilled to know that the malpais is heading my way, especially since I finished off my Vir...

In GEAR » Golite Malpais 7 oz shell
September 23, 8:56pm

Re: Re; Plant-based diet
Agreed, Dirk. I've looked into it, and have come to similar conclusions. And those who think that vegans are anemic 98# weaklings should get to know this guy.

In Chaff » ultralight revolver
September 23, 6:50pm

Rawah Lakes Loop
This is an entry in the Bedrock & Paradox contest. ...Coming to a clearing in the woods, I stop for a moment, then get the unsettling impression that someone or something is watching me. Th...

In Post-Trip Reports » Rawah Lakes Loop
September 12, 6:27am

Re: Mistaken for strangers
Wow, Eugene. This is the trip report I've been waiting for since I saw the preview on your blog, and it exceeded my expectations. You really are developing an inspired photographic style all yo...

In Editor's Roundtable » Mistaken for Strangers
September 10, 6:27pm

Re: Wonderland Trail Trip Report
Milton, loved your trip report and your photography. IMO, the weight of your SLR was well worth it. Sounds like it was a great trip.

In Post-Trip Reports » Wonderland Trail Trip Report
September 05, 4:50pm

Re: Salmon and Willow Lakes
Thanks, Ryan. I'm glad that you're still reading the reports. Gary, thanks. In light of the incident in Olympic National Park last year, the thought of being gored did cross my mind. ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Salmon and Willow Lakes
August 23, 6:28am

Salmon and Willow Lakes
New trip report at Dondo Outdoors.

In Post-Trip Reports » Salmon and Willow Lakes
August 22, 6:21am

Re: 2012 Granite Gear Crown 60
Thanks for calling this to our attention, David. On it's last trip, my nine-year-old Vapor Trail got a couple of nasty new tears in it. The Crown 60 may well be it's replacement.

In GEAR » 2012 Granite Gear Crown 60
August 05, 6:42pm

Re: Re: Re: "Why do A-holes drink light beer?"
what are you doing to celebrate this "4/20" for Hopheads? Sitting here drinking a Bear Republic Racer 5. Ahhhhh...........

In Philosophy & Technique » Why do A-holes drink light beer?
August 04, 5:54pm

All Reader Reviews by Dondo .

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell U.L.AlpineBurrow Bag #3 Long
Nice review, Mitchell. After our discussion here about this bag back in April, I had a serious hankering after this bag. I really had no need of another bag and managed to resist until the Memorial ...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
June 29, 8:38pm

Rocky Rocky GTX Socks
Mine fit well. Size 10 slips right over a thin pair of wool socks and my size 9.5 feet. They are comfortable inside my trail runners and do what they claim to do--keep my feet warm and dry in wet, col...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
February 27, 8:01pm

Pacer Poles
Here's something I just posted at the Editor's Roundtable forum. It occured to me that it belongs here as well. Heather, here's something I posted on the TLB general discussion forum a...

In Trekking Poles
December 12, 8:28pm

Lighten Up! by Don Ladigin
This is the book I recommend to friends and folks I meet on the trail who are interested in going lighter. It's fun, unpretentious, and lays out the basic ideas in ways that are easy to understand. Do...

In Books and Media
November 23, 8:15am

Eastern Mountain Sports
Craig, good news. The last EMS store in Colorado closed a few months ago so no more tax for you. It was two miles away from my home in Denver and I miss it but I'll admit that I took full advantage o...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
November 21, 9:20pm