Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Tom Caldwell (Coldspring) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Ozarks
About Me https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=twbBTVpFVV5g5Ks0f7RrfPg
CityWest Plains
StateMissouri
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tom Caldwell

Showing 121 - 130 of 858 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...86

Forum » Thread

WTB GG Vapor KI
I had honestly never heard of them before, until yesterday in the Gear Deals thread, so I have no idea. The retailer looks fine to me. The GG accessory pockets were also nicely priced.

In Gear Swap » WTB GG Vapor KI
February 24, 6:57pm

WTB GG Vapor KI
Are you kidding? I'm always seeing incredible clearance deals on women's sleeping bags, clothing, and packs. :) I noticed this yesterday. http://hikersupply.com/granite-gear-vapor...

In Gear Swap » WTB GG Vapor KI
February 24, 5:47pm

How much down in a RM Sniveller?
You go to the products page and then at the upper left you'll see the link to the Quilt Comparison chart. If you're looking for a hammock quilt, Warbonnet Outdoors has the Black Mamba ...

In GEAR » How much down in a RM Sniveller?
February 23, 6:20pm

Backpacking Light Stealth NANO
I noticed that Oware has some good prices on cuben tarps, I guess they aren't as well built though.

In GEAR » Backpacking Light Stealth NANO
February 23, 12:17pm

Re: Re: ULA Camino
"I don't get how ULA has lost any "cool" factor. It's pretty much the same company, making many of the same products, but adding cool new stuff. IMO..." Making stuff ...

In GEAR » ULA Camino
February 23, 10:52am

Re: Re: Contacted Chris about the possibility of a smaller pack...
"But I wonder if boutique gear makers can handle special orders? After all, isn't being more nimble and more responsive supposed to be the strengths of a boutique gear maker?!?" I&...

In GEAR » ULA Camino
February 22, 8:05pm

ULA Camino
Found out the Camino is closer in size and weight to a Catalyst. Still hoping for a beefed-up hipbelt on the Ohm, for us larger folk.

In GEAR » ULA Camino
February 22, 9:55am

FS: ULA Hipbelt XL
I have a XL ULA hipbelt for either a Circuit or Catalyst. I think I bought my pack in December, used every other weekend, so it's pretty clean. $25 shipped CONUS.

In Gear Swap » FS: ULA Hipbelt XL
February 22, 9:20am

FS: Free Petzl
I'll take the Petzl.

In Gear Swap » FS: Free Stuff
February 22, 9:14am

ULA Camino
From ULA: "In April, we're planning to release a new backpack... The Camino backpack will be our premier lightweight panel loader." Also a remake of the Arctic pack known as the ...

In GEAR » ULA Camino
February 22, 7:28am

All Reader Reviews by Tom Caldwell

Tom Caldwell has posted no reviews.