BPL Community Profile

Jeffrey McConnell (Catalyst) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Jeffrey McConnell hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Jeffrey McConnell has not added a biography yet.
CityWinchester, CA
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear List3 Season SoCal/Sierra List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeffrey McConnell

Showing 121 - 130 of 985 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...99

Forum » Thread

Rae lakes loop - tenkara or spin setup
I'll be doing the Rae Lakes loop and I'm planning on doing some fishing. Would I be better off with a spin set up for all the lakes? Are there lots of streams along the loop? I have both. I...

In Fishing » Rae lakes loop - tenkara or spin setup
July 28, 12:55pm

Sold
Duomid is sold.

In Gear Swap » WTT/WTS Cuben Duomid for Sil Duomid
July 25, 1:57pm

WTT/WTS Cuben Duomid for Sil Duomid
I'd like to trade my brand new Cuben Duomid for a Sil Duomid + cash, preferably in yellow, but I'll entertain any offers. The amount of cash will depend on the condition of the sil mid, bu...

In Gear Swap » WTT/WTS Cuben Duomid for Sil Duomid
July 25, 12:04pm

Lowepro AW 65
I use a Lowepro AW 65 attached to my shoulder straps of my pack via biners. It swings a little but works pretty well. I'm happy with it.

In Photography » Seeking Solution - how best to carry an SLR Camera
July 22, 6:24pm

very fun lens
I liked it a lot while I had it. I think you'll be happy with it.

In Photography » Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
July 22, 6:18pm

Re: "No $%!+ there I was"
Ian, I was actually in a similar situation. I chose to walk up to the individual and strike up a conversation - typical for parents at a playground. The man turned out to be a nice guy who recent...

In Chaff » Zimmerman?
July 21, 1:29pm

Re: Re: Creepy
"I don't want people with guns identifying suspicious people, getting out of car and following them. Neighborhood watch people should stay in car or house and call police. The police...

In Chaff » Zimmerman?
July 21, 12:57pm

Re: Submission
"Have you ever seen the chain emails about women can "protect" themselves from rape? The ones that say to carry your keys poking through your fist and be prepared to fight and scream...

In Chaff » Zimmerman?
July 21, 12:51pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Creepy
"So to be clear, Trayvon should have submitted himself to a stranger with a gun." Was the alternative better? We can probably assume he didn't know Zimmerman even had a gun.

In Chaff » Zimmerman?
July 21, 12:43pm

Re: Re: Re: Creepy
"The definition of manslaughter is if the defendants actions recklessly caused the death of another; Zimmerman never even denied that he got out of his car to follow the kid." "Re...

In Chaff » Zimmerman?
July 21, 12:22pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeffrey McConnell

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Vasque Breeze GTX
I bought theses shoes for a day hike of Mt. Whitney. They performed very well. Good traction on wet rock and scree. I also used them for a 5 day backpacking trip of Whitney through the back country...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
February 20, 12:20pm