Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

. Callahan (AeroNautiCal) - BPL Guest

My Locale Stoke Newington, London, UK.
About Me . Callahan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by . Callahan

Showing 121 - 130 of 130 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Forum » Thread

GB Mini Hatchet.
I bought my GB Mini unseen, on the basis of extremely positive feedback from respected reviewers. The first impression is of how beautiful, well made, sharp, small and light the Hatchet is. The ...

In Chaff » Gransfors Bruks
March 31, 10:30am

Correction.
Ed, I should have written 'machine screws' not 'set screws' when referring to the legs, the result of typing when tired, sorry for the confusion. I like the idea of T-Nuts, mo...

In Make Your Own Gear » Wood Heated Shelter for less than 3 lbs.
March 24, 6:25pm

Snow Peak 450 Mugs
I have the Snow Peak 450 twin wall titanium mug and its my preferred mug over any other, my TWEG stays hot for quite a while. I also use the 450 single wall titanium mug (I have 3) for boiling w...

In GEAR » Lightweight Mug?
March 24, 6:09pm

Stove question.
Ed, This is the most elegantly simple, yet simply elegant answer to small tent heating and cooking in a fast set-up, ultra light compact stove that I've ever seen! Do the set screw legs ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Wood Heated Shelter for less than 3 lbs.
March 21, 9:06pm

This guy made his own tipi!
A member of Bushcraft UK made his own tipi and posted a thread on it, here's the link. http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31070

In Make Your Own Gear » tipi??home made
March 09, 9:01pm

Conversions and links!
If you use FireFox you can use the HyperWords add on which will make ANY text interactive, to convert, translate or link etc.... I'm an IT dummy so I love this as I can convert weights, volu...

In Make Your Own Gear » Ultralight waterproof backpack
December 27, 6:42pm

MYOG Kit & Tutorial/Photo's/PDF's
This site has some interesting ideas and gear and is well worth a visit! http://www.andersj.se/ Web translator helpful for non Swedish speakers. (Oops!, looks like someone's posted thi...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Kit & Tutorial/Photo's/PDF's
November 28, 2:55pm

Some thoughts on boards!
Art supply stores sell .75mm plastic sheet in A4, A5 and A3 and in lots of colours. I use it as cutting board and its great, inexpensive and easily cuts to your preferred size and shape. Corr...

In GEAR » UL cooking platform
November 17, 4:25am

"An old used film cannister"
I too have recently read of the dangers of chemical residue being present in film containers. Even after washing thoroughly!

In Multiple Use Gear » An old used film cannister
September 15, 3:29pm

"My New Water Filter Design"
Jason, I was unable to get the link to work!

In Make Your Own Gear » My New Water Filter Design
September 03, 6:55pm

All Reader Reviews by . Callahan

. Callahan has posted no reviews.