BPL Community Profile

Nathan Watts (7sport) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Nathan Watts hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Nathan Watts has not added a biography yet.
StateMA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nathan Watts

Showing 121 - 130 of 712 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...72

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: curious
"I've had a couple of gore-tex jackets delaminate, but does PU?" The gore tex jackets would be covered by their warranty at least. What were you doing with the jackets and how old ...

In GEAR » Berghaus 110 gram waterproof smock
June 22, 1:19pm

Re: Board shorts
I've got a couple pairs from Prana that I like for hiking. Nice and light and dry super fast.

In GEAR » Board shorts
June 18, 7:37pm

Re: Aron Ralston
"Had Aron followed proper solo hiking protocol the outcome could have been very different. That's the lesson I take away from his mishap" You nailed it right there. Here's ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Aron Ralston and the Ten Essentials
June 17, 8:07pm

Re: Help with choosing a light, comfortable Daypack
Do you plan to run with it?

In GEAR » Help with choosing a light, comfortable Daypack
June 17, 4:51pm

Re: Paypal is not enough...
Interesting. PayPal used to require sellers to ship via a method with delivery confirmation. Has that changed? I know I typically only accept Paypal gift payments for shipping internationally ...

In Gear Swap » Scammer on Gear Swap board
June 17, 4:35pm

Re: need help with a gps watch
I picked up a Suunto Ambit last year for tracking runs. Excellent battery life. I have used it to track runs over 14 hours at 1 second GPS intervals on a single charge. You can set it to 1 minute i...

In GEAR » need help with a gps watch
June 17, 6:44am

Re: WTB Ultralight Rain Racket
Probably not what you're looking for since I'm asking around $70 for it, but I've got a Salomon Minim WPB jacket in medium that I'd like to sell. It weighs around 6oz. The liste...

In Gear Swap » WTB Ultralight Rain Racket
June 14, 5:29am

Re: WTB Inov-8
There are some 319 in size 14 on Sierra Trading Post

In Gear Swap » WTB Inov-8
June 12, 5:28am

Re: wind vs rain pants
I'd take rain pants instead of wind pants. I use shorts down to fairly low temps while moving. If its too cold for shorts it's about cold enough to wear rain pants comfortably (rab even...

In Gear Lists » Beating a dead wind pant horse
June 11, 4:15pm

Re: Hah!... The sound of a snob...
Peter, I was waiting for someone to say that. Everyone's spending a lot of effort preparing old ground coffee if they're not packing a grinder. Also I was wondering if there are iss...

In GEAR » how to cut coffee weight
June 09, 6:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Nathan Watts

Nathan Watts has posted no reviews.