Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Nathan Watts (7sport) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Nathan Watts hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Nathan Watts has not added a biography yet.
StateMA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nathan Watts

Showing 121 - 130 of 718 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...72

Forum » Thread

Re: When/why would I use wash-in DWR as opposed to spray-on?
I've seen it mentioned on here that DWR retreat meets only stick to areas where old DWR is still present. I don't know if this is true or not. But if so, that would seem to indicate that th...

In GEAR » When/why would I use wash-in DWR as opposed to spray-on?
June 27, 8:21pm

Re: Re: Re: Shell-Rain Jacket UL/SUL recommendations
"or embrace the suck." Seems to be a pretty common theme I've been reading around here when it comes to rain gear. Do people really find it a good trade off to get soaked every tim...

In GEAR » Shell-Rain Jacket UL/SUL recommendations
June 27, 8:02am

Re: Arcteryx
"I have spent a lot of time in my Arcteryx Squamish, and it wets out less than my Gore-Tex." First, it sounds like you've got something wrong with your gore-tex jacket. I've go...

June 26, 10:27pm

Re: k
I agree with you that pit zips are great. I picked up a zpacks cuben rain jacket. Less than 6 ounces and has pit zips. Seems like it might fit your needs.

June 26, 5:45pm

Re: What happened to the New Balance 4.4 oz shoes?
I still see them http://www.newbalance.com/Minimus-Zero-Trail/MT00,default,pd.html?dwvar_MT00_color=Black_with_Tendershoots&start=12&cgid=101000&prefn1=itemType&prefv1=Minimal

In Editor's Roundtable » New Balance Minimus MT00 Review
June 26, 4:02pm

Re: UL/SUL options for jacket/coat thingy
"I used my fleece last summer only as night" You'd likely be better off with a down jacket or vest if its just for use at night.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » UL/SUL options for jacket/coat thingy
June 24, 9:35pm

Re: Re: Re: curious
"I've had a couple of gore-tex jackets delaminate, but does PU?" The gore tex jackets would be covered by their warranty at least. What were you doing with the jackets and how old ...

In GEAR » Berghaus 110 gram waterproof smock
June 22, 1:19pm

Re: Board shorts
I've got a couple pairs from Prana that I like for hiking. Nice and light and dry super fast.

In GEAR » Board shorts
June 18, 7:37pm

Re: Aron Ralston
"Had Aron followed proper solo hiking protocol the outcome could have been very different. That's the lesson I take away from his mishap" You nailed it right there. Here's ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Aron Ralston and the Ten Essentials
June 17, 8:07pm

Re: Help with choosing a light, comfortable Daypack
Do you plan to run with it?

In GEAR » Help with choosing a light, comfortable Daypack
June 17, 4:51pm

All Reader Reviews by Nathan Watts

Nathan Watts has posted no reviews.