Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bob Gross (--B.G.--) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Silicon Valley
About Me I was backpacking ultralight before Ray ever published!

Photo Gallery:
http://imagetransactions.zenfolio.com
My Website URLhttp://www.imagetransactions.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bob Gross

Showing 121 - 130 of 12522 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...1253

Forum » Thread

Re: Powdered alcohol (beverage, not fuel)
Hasn't this been thoroughly discussed here in the last few weeks? --B.G.--

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Powdered alcohol (beverage, not fuel)
March 26, 2:50pm

Re: Re: Re: Another happy customer
"What are you calling your little finger - 1/2 inch?" I've never called my little finger anything except Pinkie. I measured it, and it is 0.5" to 0.6" depending on where ...

In Gear Swap » Zia titanium pot supports for sale
March 26, 11:20am

Re: Another happy customer
I look at the last photo, and I don't see much gap between the pot and the wind screen. That's OK, and I assume that you get proper results. It was just a little surprising to see such a sm...

In Gear Swap » Zia titanium pot supports for sale
March 26, 10:28am

Re: Aconcagua
That looked like the standard Horcones Valley approach and the Ruta Normal. Congratulations. --B.G.--

In Photo Gallery » Aconcagua
March 26, 9:57am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: measuring USB power bank capacity
"It should cost around 30 dollahs" Are those maple dollahs or Yankee dollahs? I pay about $10 for each Panasonic 18650. I'm only a few dozen charge cycles in with them, but they...

In GEAR » measuring USB power bank capacity
March 25, 9:54pm

Re: Cooking "handle"
Eric, who was the mohel for the skillet? --B.G.--

In GEAR » open country non-stick pots
March 25, 9:40pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Peanuts
"Because that is the law.... irregardless of what you 'feel' is right" Billy, if you like that word -- irregardless -- then what is the opposite of it? Regardless? Then what is...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Sierra Snowpack 2015
March 25, 9:38pm

Re: Best lightweight footprints?
Depending on the breed of dog, those dog claws can do some damage to a tent floor. So, consider a dog sleeping pad. That is typically your oldest human sleeping pad that is cut in half. --B.G.--

In GEAR » Best lightweight footprints?
March 25, 7:33pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Esbit Crystals
Don, your photo makes it look like you are on the track to making a tasty dessert. --B.G.--

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Whats your SUL Cook Set-Up Grams/Milliliter %
March 25, 5:49pm

Re: Re: Re: Food
If I am out on a long day and I still have miles to travel before camp, nothing hits the spot better than one square of Logan Bread, some Reese's Pieces, and then wash it down with a pint of co...

In GEAR » Food
March 25, 5:45pm

All Reader Reviews by Bob Gross

Bob Gross has posted no reviews.