Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

M B (livingontheroad) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale M B hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me M B has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by M B

Showing 1191 - 1200 of 1807 | Page: 1 ...111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ...181

Forum » Thread

yes
I wouldnt use that bag in subzero temps. I wouldnt use the Ultralamina 15 in subzero temps. I think the 32 is a 37F EN limit rated bag. My son uses the 15 for car camping and its about 28F rated...

In GEAR » Would I regret using a 32 degree bag in sub zero temps?
September 25, 6:31pm

toss n turn
I like quilts in warmer weather because I toss and turn. I get twisted up in mummy bags doing that, and the hood gets in the way too.

In GEAR » hesitant about buying a quilt because I toss and turn a lot
September 23, 8:51pm

free returns
I have had excellent experience with www.runningwarehouse.com. 2 day shipping in most instances. Several vendors provide the free return shipping. Some have better selections than others, or di...

In GEAR » Ordering multiple boots/trail runners from Zappo's
September 23, 7:50pm

the one
Love mine. Been hanging onto it even though I have an even lighter shelter too.

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear - The One
September 23, 5:45pm

stainless mug
my bad. It appears this 2.07 oz mug, is stainless steel, not aluminum. Even better.

In GEAR » 2 oz aluminum mug
September 22, 8:52pm

2 oz stainless mug
Found this aluminum mug at a flea market today where people import cheap crap from China and sell it. Guy has a whole box of them. 2.07 oz, 22oz capacity, 10cm mug. Lighter than the IMUSA m...

In GEAR » 2 oz aluminum mug
September 22, 12:57pm

protection
if you are carrying extra wt to protect your foster pot, it negates the advantage of it. Figure out how to protect it without carrying any extra wt.

In GEAR » Protecting a fosters can
September 22, 12:36pm

Cuben
No its not really worth the extra money, IF you already have a lightwt silnylon shelter. You are not that far off on price. Include a cuben groundsheet and beak and the hexamid is much more exp...

In GEAR » cuben fiber, is it worth the extra money.
September 22, 9:10am

spectrum
lightwt packs run the spectrum from almost like a fully framed pack, to just a sack. So, they are all a bit different. The less frame, the lighter you need to keep the pack, and the more care...

In GEAR » Considering a GG Gorilla, but afraid to give up my osprey frame...
September 20, 5:19pm

protection?
I put it in last, in the top of the mesh pocket on the back of my pack No issues. If you have to pack too tightly, you may have too much stuff.

In GEAR » Protecting a fosters can
September 20, 6:48am

All Reader Reviews by M B

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Melanzana micro grid hoody
very light, very warm, very comfortable. great design. A bit pricey, but worth it for the use I get out of it.

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
March 19, 9:27pm

Western Mountaineering Megalite
Roomy, warm, true to rating , or better if shift down to top to maximize loft when sleeping on good R value pad. I sleep cold with a pretty low bodyfat percentage. After shifting most down to to...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 09, 2:50pm