Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

todd harper (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunshine State
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right. A Gatewood Cape w/Serenity is my primary solo shelter nowadays.

I'm also into kayaking & fishing.
StateFlorida

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd harper

Showing 1191 - 1200 of 1821 | Page: 1 ...111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ...183

Forum » Thread

Re: Hoodies
Steve, The are size Large. Sorry for the confusion. Todd

In Gear Swap » FS: Merino Wool Hoodies
September 12, 7:20pm

Re: Low Miles / Slow Pace / Much Fun
Love it! You will both remember these times!

In Post-Trip Reports » Low Miles / Slow Pace / Much Fun
September 12, 7:00pm

SOLD: FS: Merino Wool Hoodies
BOTH are sold. Thank you. I have a couple of NEW Merino wool hoodies, size Large, for sale. New: one with tags attached, one I removed the tags & label(thought i would keep it, but decided ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Merino Wool Hoodies
September 12, 4:48pm

Re: Re: New to fishing, need some help
Hi Paul, While the rod looks like a toy, it performed wonderfully for me in the Holy Cross Wilderness of Colorado two weeks ago! I caught quite a few trout (none bigger than 8", but that w...

In Fishing » New to fishing, need some help
September 12, 3:51pm

Re: Any hope for a fly that has become "tacky"
No hope! sorry to be blunt. Happened to my original MSR Hubba Hubba. Bright side that may help you (but not in time for your trip): I called them and they acknowledged the issue: the coating...

In GEAR » Any hope for a fly that has become "tacky"
September 12, 2:57pm

Re: New to fishing, need some help
Where do you live? Where will you be fishing? What type of fish? gofastandlight.com sells a great, light backpacking setup for under $18. I won't recommend it to you, though, without know...

In Fishing » New to fishing, need some help
September 12, 2:42pm

Re: FS: Down Jackets
PM sent - I'll take the 1/2 sleeve.

In Gear Swap » FS: Down Jackets
September 12, 6:07am

Re: Six Moon Designs Customer Service
Love mine!!!

In GEAR » Six Moon Designs Customer Service
August 20, 7:14am

Re: Florida Backpacking
Hi Charles, Torreya State Park is about the biggest elevation change you can get in Florida, and is beautiful, too. It's about an hour West of Tallahassee. Todd

In GEAR » Florida Backpacking
August 18, 1:36pm

Re: UQ - full length or 2/3 ?
Chris, a sitpad placed under your feet will be best, but if you are the type to stay in exactly the same place/position all night you may not need one. The pad shouldn't bunch up or move mu...

In Hammocks » UQ - full length or 2/3 ?
August 17, 8:19am

All Reader Reviews by todd harper

todd harper has posted no reviews.