BPL Community Profile

todd harper (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunshine State
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right. A Gatewood Cape w/Serenity is my primary solo shelter nowadays.

I'm also into kayaking & fishing.
StateFlorida

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd harper

Showing 1191 - 1200 of 1746 | Page: 1 ...111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ...175

Forum » Thread

Re: Knives, compasses, tools, etc
nm

In Gear Swap » Knives, compasses, tools, etc
June 03, 1:13pm

Re: re
Patrick, Click on the green "bubble" next to the post you wish to reply to and the subject line automatically populates. Todd

In GEAR » Tarp in rain/bugs?
June 02, 7:04am

Re: 24: The Shafthouse
Nice Dondo! As always I love your pics and your flowing, descriptive reports. Makes me feel closer to the woods. Keep 'em coming! Thank you, Todd

In Post-Trip Reports » 24: The Shafthouse
May 29, 7:50pm

Re: FS: REI Peak UL Trekking Poles
What is the max usable length? Also, I'm unfamiliar w/these - do these models have any problems (not your pair necessarily, but these poles in general. Thank you

In Gear Swap » FS: REI Peak UL Trekking Poles
May 28, 6:16pm

Re: My pup
Doug, Thank you for letting us into your life. I am sorry for your loss and the hurt you're enduring - you're in my prayers. Todd

In Chaff » My pup
May 26, 8:38pm

Re: Poncho
Looks like a Gatewood Cape.

In Content Solicitations » We want your words...
May 26, 2:28pm

Re: Sub 2-ounce kitchen
Mat, Very clean setup! Question: How much distance between the bottom of the pot and the top of the tealight? Thanks, Todd

In Make Your Own Gear » Sub 2-ounce kitchen
May 25, 8:02pm

Re: layout on silnylon
Visit your local newspaper - they (at least here) often let you have the unused (or leftover - sorry, I won't pretend I know why they have leftovers) rolls of blank paper about 30' wide. T...

In Make Your Own Gear » layout on silnylon
May 24, 9:05am

Re: Experiential Learning in the Heart of Utah
Fun video, GREAT story. I hope my girls can experience something like this one day. Again - WONDERFUL program for the kids!

In Editor's Roundtable » Experiential Learning in the Heart of Utah
May 22, 5:49am

Re: Lightweight custom synthetic insulation vest/jacket
James, Montbell makes great synthetic jackets and vests. I own a Thermarwrap parka and am very happy. For warmer temps I like my Cocoon vest from the gear shop on this site. Both are ve...

In GEAR » Lightweight custom synthetic insulation vest/jacket
May 16, 1:50pm

All Reader Reviews by todd harper

todd harper has posted no reviews.