BPL Community Profile

todd harper (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunshine State
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right. A Gatewood Cape w/Serenity is my primary solo shelter nowadays.

I'm also into kayaking & fishing.
StateFlorida

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd harper

Showing 1191 - 1200 of 1722 | Page: 1 ...111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ...173

Forum » Thread

Lower Price: FS: Big Agnes Insulated Air Core
Edited to Reflect lower price.

In Gear Swap » FS: Big Agnes Insulated Air Core
April 20, 6:34pm

Re: 40 degree down quilt?
Nick, Check out JacksRBetter. They have what you need. Possibly the Stealth or Shenendoah.

In GEAR » 40 degree down quilt?
April 19, 11:23am

Re: FS: Big Agnes Insulated Air Core
Bumpity Bump

April 17, 8:52pm

FS: Big Agnes Insulated Air Core
I'm selling my BA Insulated Air Core, Mummy size Long. Color is black. Used 3 nights inside tent &/or bivy and is like new, unless there's a spot of trail dirt I missed upon inspect...

April 17, 3:04pm

Re: FREE (almost): 2 Hard Anodized Pots
PM sent!

In Gear Swap » FREE (almost): 2 Hard Anodized Pots
April 17, 12:47pm

Re: Sub 5 lbs
Nice list! No pillow? Other than that have a great hike! Congrats on getting the weight down so much. Todd

In Gear Lists » Sub 5 lbs
April 17, 12:39pm

Re: BA horse thief
Chris, I think your price is probably fair - for the right person. The current model is listed at 2lbs 2oz on the site I checked - and that's w/ higher fillpower than your bag. So perhaps ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Big Agnes Horse Thief
April 17, 9:22am

Re: Lightest camp chair ever
I like the idea, & will do like Doug and try before passing judgment.

In GEAR » Lightest camp chair ever
April 17, 7:44am

Re: Sleeping Bag for a Toddler: Ideas?
For my girls, I just add one of MY jackets for them to "wear" for extra loft and let them use an adult sleeping bag with the foot end tied off at an apropriate length. Adjustable as t...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Sleeping Bag for a Toddler: Ideas?
April 16, 12:57pm

Re: Waist High: Wandering the Deep Canyons and Lonely Mesas of the Gila
Eugene, You're quite the writer! I thouroughly enjoyed following your journey. Thank you for the time it took to share with us. Todd

In Post-Trip Reports » Waist High: Wandering the Deep Canyons and Lonely Mesas of the Gila
April 14, 8:34pm

All Reader Reviews by todd harper

todd harper has posted no reviews.