BPL Community Profile

Tad Englund (bestbuilder) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me I like to be outside
CitySeattle Area
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://englundhomes.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tad Englund

Showing 1191 - 1200 of 1298 | Page: 1 ...111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130

Forum » Thread

Re: Minority Report
Don, I understand your concern and have the same thoughts go through my mind every month when I take the boys out. My approach is to train them on how to stay out of situations that will get them ...

In GEAR » What knife do you carry backpacking?
November 19, 7:39pm

Re: Patagonia Micropuff and Big Agnes Seedhouse SL 2 Tent for sale
I'm interested in the Micro puff but You don't have an email set up to PM to.

In Gear Swap » Patagonia Micropuff and Big Agnes Seedhouse SL 2 Tent for sale
November 19, 2:29pm

Untenable
Sorry for this thread drift… For years I thought that “Being Prepared” meant caring all the necessary equipment to be prepared. I use to carry over 50 lbs to make sure I had what “might ...

In GEAR » What knife do you carry backpacking?
November 18, 8:00pm

Re: aquamira
Thanks for the advice Mike, this will speed up my day (I always thought the 5 min wait time was an necessary evil, but no more!)

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » newbie aquamira question
November 16, 8:53pm

Re: TAD accessory pouch for compass
Interesting gear, even better name? But this guy stole my name! I had it first! I'm sure my folks named me before this company was formed. Wait a minute I think I'm on the wrong thread....

In GEAR » TAD acessory pouch for compass
November 13, 11:41pm

Re: I have ten toes that need some help
I'm with Jay, I have been using a pair of New Balance 479's that give me the right amount of support and are very comfortable. I have used them exclusively for over a year now and they ar...

In GEAR » I have ten toes that need some help
November 06, 9:54pm

Re: WTS Patagonia R1 Hoody Large
Christopher, I'm a little different then Ben, I'm 6'2, 183 lbs and I don't like real tight clothing (maybe I was killed by a Boa in my past life? ha). I usually buy XL, but am loo...

In Gear Swap » WTS Patagonia R1 Hoody Large
November 06, 9:19am

Re: Roundtable
You could go directly to your local LDS church and ask them. I was just trying to give you a less direct route. BTW, most of our district roundtable meetings are pretty informative, most of the...

In Backpacking Light with Scouts » How do you lighten up Adults
November 05, 11:18pm

Re: Re: Re: Boys
Its a troop sponsored by The church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Boy Scouts is the activity arm of the church's young men's (youth) program. There are a number of minor differenc...

November 05, 10:45pm

Re: Boys
Joe, we are a LDS troop and that is how all LDS troop handle things. We deal with leadership in a different way. The boys have leadership opportunities at all ages. The older boys interact with ...

November 05, 10:36pm

All Reader Reviews by Tad Englund

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Pad
The mattress totally sucked the heat out of me. See this thread for more info about this mattress.

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
November 11, 6:39pm