BPL Community Profile

todd harper (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunshine State
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right. A Gatewood Cape w/Serenity is my primary solo shelter nowadays.

I'm also into kayaking & fishing.
StateFlorida

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd harper

Showing 1171 - 1180 of 1637 | Page: 1 ...109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ...164

Forum » Thread

Re: OP Sak for freezer bag cooking?
Not cleaning them for a few days after a meal will probably ruin them. Then again....might not!

In GEAR » OP Sak for freezer bag cooking?
December 23, 3:33pm

Re: Re: Re: I was not thinking clearly
"I'd like to find something a lot lighter that I could put under a foil muffin cup, something less than 1 oz. Now that would be awesome." John: do a search on Sarah's "fau...

In GEAR » Well, it seemed like a good idea...
December 22, 1:47pm

Re: [Q] How to lighten my old pack (to be used with Boy Scouts)
Welcome Bill! To start, remove excess straps & / or lengths of straps that you don't use. Then replace zipper pulls, etc w/lighter cord. Remove accessory pockets and hydration sleeves ...

In Backpacking Light with Scouts » [Q] How to lighten my old pack with scouts
December 21, 1:53pm

Re: WTB: Gaiters, VBL Socks
Andrew, I'll sell you some Montbell Shoeller gaiters (Large - black) for $20 shipped. They are new (only tried on...too small for my size 13). I bought them recently from a fellow forum me...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Gaiters, VBL Socks
December 20, 5:45pm

Re: Help with Bivy
Unless you are a VERY warm sleeper you are going to get cold. Doubling up the liner on top of will help some, but I don't think you will be happy. A bivy is similar to a windbreaker-type la...

In GEAR » Help with Bivy
December 20, 11:02am

Re: Re: re: contributing
"People who could give a d@mn about their health should have have to pay for it, not force me to." Wow, Brian....THANK YOU! I, and my family, help many in need. I prefer to CHOOSE ...

In Chaff » Health Care
December 17, 9:38am

Re: TQ-30
Nice Paul! Lots of creativity; and good skill, especially for your 1st MYOG sewing project!!!

In Make Your Own Gear » Cross between Quilt and sleep bag?
December 16, 10:31am

Re: convertable pants...
Ted, +1 on Jamie's recommendation of the REI Sahara pants. Long enough, comfortable, and tough. Todd

In GEAR » convertable pants...
December 13, 6:36pm

Re: Hanging Gear List
Wow you're doing great on base wt. for a hammock setup! Even after adding the UQ you'll be in great shape. Have you used the poncho tarp w/ a hammock yet in a storm? It will take a sma...

In Gear Lists » Hanging Gear List
December 12, 7:46pm

Re: FS Montbell UL Down Hugger #3 Long 175$

In Gear Swap » FS Montbell UL Down Hugger #3 Long
December 11, 6:50am

All Reader Reviews by todd harper

todd harper has posted no reviews.