BPL Community Profile

Brian UL (MAYNARD76) - BPL Guest

My Locale New England
About Me Brian UL has not added a biography yet.
StateMA
CountryU.S.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brian UL

Showing 1161 - 1166 of 1166 | Page: 1 ...98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117

Forum » Thread

Timely...
An Article like this has been a long time comming. Since the 90's when the lightwieght backpacking movement was born,everyone was asking "how far can we take this? and still be safe?,comfo...

In Editor's Roundtable » Podcast: Roundtable Discussion of the Limits of Ultralight Backpacking
May 02, 1:15am

Thanks !
Thats exactly the kind of info I was looking for ! And from one of the foremost authorities on the subject. I had not really considered a bartack because of the article that was mentioned but now I...

In Make Your Own Gear » Finer points of tarp making ?
April 19, 6:06am

Thanks David
I think that would be the intellegent thing to do. But, its a lot of time and effort and somtimes I get impatient with my sewing projects. They quikly become a chore but I am always happy when its ...

April 18, 4:33pm

Finer points of tarp making ?
Hello, Ive been in the process of making 2 diffrent tarps, working on them a few hours mabey at time (so its taking a long time- Im a slow sewer). I have made tarps before - like the rayway kit and...

April 18, 2:10pm

TEST
TEST 1 solid block!

In User Test Forum » TEST
April 18, 1:32pm

Global warming - politics, science, and other unpleasent subjects
I have watched this debate on many forums, now my veiw: Global warming is irrelevent, yes I said it. I would think it would be far,FAR more productive if we all stopped pretending we are going to...

In Philosophy & Technique » I like nature- I am a dirty, crunchy, organic-eating, bike-riding hippie.
April 12, 10:14pm

All Reader Reviews by Brian UL

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Trail Designs Caldera Stove
After using both the Caldera cone and Ti-Tri stove for quite a while and watched as Trail designs keeps improving and addressing customers concerns Ive come to this conclusion... the Caldera cone and...

In Stoves - Alcohol
November 28, 4:07am

Trail Designs Ti-Tri Inferno
The Inferno stove is 4 separate pieces. An inverted ti cone, a ti floor, a grate support and a grate insert: infero stove

In Stoves - Other
September 18, 1:21pm

Mountain Laurel Designs Zip
This pack carries like, and has the same amount of features as packs 2 or more times its weight! I have to remind myself that the Zip only weighs a hair over 10 oz.(w/optional hipbelt). Its light eno...

In Backpacks - Frameless
August 29, 4:08pm

MLD Carbon Fiber Tarp Pole set 2007
I ordered these along with my MLD Zip pack (review on that in future). It only cost me 50.00 USD as I ordered them at the introductory price on the first month they were released. These are geat for p...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 11, 6:42am