November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Brian UL (MAYNARD76) - BPL Guest

My Locale New England
About Me Brian UL has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brian UL

Showing 1161 - 1166 of 1166 | Page: 1 ...98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117

Forum » Thread

An Article like this has been a long time comming. Since the 90's when the lightwieght backpacking movement was born,everyone was asking "how far can we take this? and still be safe?,comfo...

In Editor's Roundtable » Podcast: Roundtable Discussion of the Limits of Ultralight Backpacking
May 02, 1:15am

Thanks !
Thats exactly the kind of info I was looking for ! And from one of the foremost authorities on the subject. I had not really considered a bartack because of the article that was mentioned but now I...

In Make Your Own Gear » Finer points of tarp making ?
April 19, 6:06am

Thanks David
I think that would be the intellegent thing to do. But, its a lot of time and effort and somtimes I get impatient with my sewing projects. They quikly become a chore but I am always happy when its ...

April 18, 4:33pm

Finer points of tarp making ?
Hello, Ive been in the process of making 2 diffrent tarps, working on them a few hours mabey at time (so its taking a long time- Im a slow sewer). I have made tarps before - like the rayway kit and...

April 18, 2:10pm

TEST 1 solid block!

In User Test Forum » TEST
April 18, 1:32pm

Global warming - politics, science, and other unpleasent subjects
I have watched this debate on many forums, now my veiw: Global warming is irrelevent, yes I said it. I would think it would be far,FAR more productive if we all stopped pretending we are going to...

In Philosophy & Technique » I like nature- I am a dirty, crunchy, organic-eating, bike-riding hippie.
April 12, 10:14pm

All Reader Reviews by Brian UL

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Trail Designs Caldera Stove
After using both the Caldera cone and Ti-Tri stove for quite a while and watched as Trail designs keeps improving and addressing customers concerns Ive come to this conclusion... the Caldera cone and...

In Stoves - Alcohol
November 28, 4:07am

Trail Designs Ti-Tri Inferno
The Inferno stove is 4 separate pieces. An inverted ti cone, a ti floor, a grate support and a grate insert: infero stove

In Stoves - Other
September 18, 1:21pm

Mountain Laurel Designs Zip
This pack carries like, and has the same amount of features as packs 2 or more times its weight! I have to remind myself that the Zip only weighs a hair over 10 oz.(w/optional hipbelt). Its light eno...

In Backpacks - Frameless
August 29, 4:08pm

MLD Carbon Fiber Tarp Pole set 2007
I ordered these along with my MLD Zip pack (review on that in future). It only cost me 50.00 USD as I ordered them at the introductory price on the first month they were released. These are geat for p...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 11, 6:42am