BPL Community Profile

Huzefa Siamwala (huzefa) - BPL Guest

My Locale Huzefa Siamwala hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Huzefa Siamwala has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListN/A

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Huzefa Siamwala

Showing 1151 - 1160 of 1167 | Page: 1 ...98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117

Forum » Thread

anything more compressible then WM summerlite?
I am looking for a hightly compressible sleeping bag. Weight is not a problem but it should pack down very small so that I can save volume. I like WM summerlite but it packs to 6"*12"; I ...

In GEAR » anything more compressible then WM summerlite?
January 03, 1:25am

ion
thanks for all replies. I think 1500cc will fit my gear or rather I have to find gear thats fits into my 1500cc pack.

In Gear Lists » My gear list(s): will all of it fit into golite ion?
January 02, 11:25pm

My gear list(s): will all of it fit into golite ion?
G List 1: This is the gear I am planing to take when I go to training camps. Cap Balaclava (Woolen) Under-wear (2) rain poncho Nylon & Wollen socks (2+2) Capilene tshirts (2) Small torc...

In Gear Lists » My gear list(s): will all of it fit into golite ion?
January 01, 6:42pm

Adrian Crane
yes, Adrian ran 2,040 miles through the Himalayas in 101 days. I don't know if I will be able to that but thats I kind of level I aim to achieve.

In Philosophy & Technique » Ultra Minimalist
December 28, 7:15am

Ultra Minimalist
Hi all! I don't know whether the term UM already exist but I wanted to distinguish the idea from SUL , UL and others.. I wanted to share this idea that I have been thinking about for some time...

In Philosophy & Technique » Ultra Minimalist
December 27, 11:07pm

jam2
Thanks for your reply. I looked at Jam2 and guess what -I instantly fell in love with it. I dont know how I missed it. I think the capactor system is great and makes it a very versatile pack. It is...

In GEAR » Getting in backpacking, looking at backpacks
December 26, 3:42am

poll
I haven't used these shirts but my vote goes to zipT.

In GEAR » Poll: crew neck or zipT
December 25, 12:11pm

Jam2, sleeping pad and virtual frame: please explain
I am planning to buy Jam2. I read somewhere that Jam uses a sleeping pad and compression straps to create a virtual frame and transfer weight to the hips. >I want to know whether sleeping pa...

In GEAR » Jam2, sleeping pad and virtual frame: please explain
December 25, 11:02am

list of my gear
Thanks for replying. No. Gregory and GG don't have any representatives in India. So I will have to order both packs, see which fits me better and ship the other back. I am still open to suggest...

December 25, 4:31am

Getting in backpacking, looking at backpacks
I want to buy a versatile pack that will handle such thing like one month mountaineering course, two week long skiing training, and 1-6 days hiking/cycling/skiing trips. I am no ultralighter but I ...

December 24, 11:53pm

All Reader Reviews by Huzefa Siamwala

Huzefa Siamwala has posted no reviews.