Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ashley Brown (ashleyb) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Ashley Brown hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Ashley Brown has not added a biography yet.
CitySydney
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ashley Brown

Showing 1151 - 1159 of 1159 | Page: 1 ...97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116

Forum » Thread

Re: "backpack for hiking *and* travel (GG nimbus meridian?)"
Thanks for the additional suggestions guys. I'll consider ordering both so I can compare them myself. I see the Latitude Vapor is on closeout at REI for $130 (2007 model)... only thing is, it c...

In GEAR » backpack for hiking *and* travel (GG nimbus meridian?)
May 17, 8:00am

Re: Re: Backpack for Hiking and Travel
Thanks Ben. Will do. You've been exceptionally helpful... plenty of good karma heading your way =-)

May 16, 1:17am

Re: Re: Backpack for Hiking and Travel
Thanks for your thoughts on the GG packs. It's really valuable to hear what people dislike the most, because chances are they will be the main annoyances for someone else too. I can work around...

May 16, 1:00am

Re: OR...
Any idea how much the paclite parka weighs? I couldn't find the specs on their site.

In GEAR » Best Rain Jacket under $50 and 5 oz?
May 16, 12:37am

Re: Backpack for Hiking and Travel
Wow, ok. Now you've got me interested. Their website doesn't appear to talk about the access panel, but I've found a description elsewhere. I take it there's a bit of a trade of...

May 16, 12:16am

Re: Backpack for Hiking and Travel
Thanks for the suggestion Ben. I don't think the Latitude Vapor has a front zipper though does it? I'd ideally like a pack that allows me to access the contents through the side, front or b...

May 15, 11:54pm

backpack for hiking *and* travel (GG nimbus meridian?)
Hi all. I do most of my hiking when I travel overseas (I live in Australia). I've recently been trying to cut down the weight I'm carrying and was horrified to discover that my backpack clo...

May 15, 10:54pm

thanks
Ryan thanks for the suggestion. I'm a newbie on this site so hadn't even thought of that. Roger... that would be a great option if I hadn't just pulled the trigger on a new one at ca...

In GEAR » a not-so-light (ie. cheap) 0F sleeping bag
May 14, 6:51pm

a not-so-light (ie. cheap) 0F sleeping bag
I'm a poor student (sob) who needs a 0F bag for an upcoming trip (trekking in nepal). I'm considering the following two bags, because they're on sale at the moment: * Marmot Never ...

In GEAR » a not-so-light (ie. cheap) 0F sleeping bag
May 13, 9:17pm

All Reader Reviews by Ashley Brown

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Potable Aqua Iodine Drinking Water Germicidal Tablets
I am always amazed when people say that idodine treated water tastes horrible. Sure it does -- if you don't do it right. The key step is to neutralise the iodine with vitamin C... but don't...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
March 03, 11:02pm