Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Brian UL (MAYNARD76) - BPL Guest

My Locale New England
About Me Brian UL has not added a biography yet.
StateMA
CountryU.S.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brian UL

Showing 1151 - 1160 of 1166 | Page: 1 ...98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117

Forum » Thread

sold !
SOLD ! Thanks Randall !

In Gear Swap » FS: SMD Starlite 06'
May 07, 6:52pm

Fingers crossed...
I hope they dont sell out before I get to order tomorrow! Just one more day.... - Ordered one today!

In GEAR » ULA Arctic 1000 Packs
May 07, 4:06pm

Re: Re: Re: size?
Hi, yes it is available ! I just tried to contact you but it failed? My internet has been down all day for some reason so Im writing from the Library! Strange goings ons! But, yes if you can send ...

May 07, 3:42pm

Re: size?
Hi, it is a "one size fits all" deal- you can move the straps higher or lower, but about 18 in. is as short as it goes (because of the pad pocket largely). and Oh ya! It does come with st...

May 06, 10:21pm

FS: SMD Starlite 06'
After some soul searching I've decided to sell this pack to help pay for the ULA Arctic pack. Man... I love this pack, but hey! It is the 2006 model ( with stays )and it is in "mint"...

May 06, 8:29pm

Re: single pole...
I would just like to clarify my point on the use of a single pole. I know I am in a tiny minority in the use of a single pole and I didnt want to suggest that one pole is as good or better than two...

In GEAR » fixed length poles
May 05, 10:04am

Re: Re: Six Moon Starlite and other ultralights
I currently own the 06' starlite and am familiar w/ the GG packs as my buddy has a Vapor trail and I used to have a Nimbus Ozone. Tha Vapor trail carries really nice -its one of the most comfor...

In GEAR » Six Moon Starlite and other ultralights
May 05, 6:15am

Other considerations
If you are new to the trekking pole thing... have you considered a single pole intead of the pair? I only say that because I use a single and the two styles are very different. A pair is meant for ...

In GEAR » fixed length poles
May 04, 12:59am

Thanks!
One of the first things I thought when I got my Amp was that a slightly larger version (for longer trips) would be great. Do you remember if the shoulder straps were the same design as the rest of ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » New ULA Ohm pack?
May 02, 10:47am

New ULA Ohm pack?
There was a recent post that said at the ADZPCTKO ULA introduced a new pack the "Ohm". Does anyone know any thing about it? or seen it. I got the "Amp" when it first was release...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » New ULA Ohm pack?
May 02, 9:50am

All Reader Reviews by Brian UL

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Trail Designs Caldera Stove
After using both the Caldera cone and Ti-Tri stove for quite a while and watched as Trail designs keeps improving and addressing customers concerns Ive come to this conclusion... the Caldera cone and...

In Stoves - Alcohol
November 28, 4:07am

Trail Designs Ti-Tri Inferno
The Inferno stove is 4 separate pieces. An inverted ti cone, a ti floor, a grate support and a grate insert: infero stove

In Stoves - Other
September 18, 1:21pm

Mountain Laurel Designs Zip
This pack carries like, and has the same amount of features as packs 2 or more times its weight! I have to remind myself that the Zip only weighs a hair over 10 oz.(w/optional hipbelt). Its light eno...

In Backpacks - Frameless
August 29, 4:08pm

MLD Carbon Fiber Tarp Pole set 2007
I ordered these along with my MLD Zip pack (review on that in future). It only cost me 50.00 USD as I ordered them at the introductory price on the first month they were released. These are geat for p...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 11, 6:42am