BPL Community Profile

todd harper (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunshine State
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right. A Gatewood Cape w/Serenity is my primary solo shelter nowadays.

I'm also into kayaking & fishing.
StateFlorida

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd harper

Showing 1141 - 1150 of 1723 | Page: 1 ...106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ...173

Forum » Thread

Re: For Sale: Eddie Bauer Vest - NEW
Thanks for asking! Updated original post for weight. The loft is 1/2".

In Gear Swap » For Sale: Eddie Bauer Vest - NEW
July 03, 3:59pm

Re: Insole Camp Shoes
Ha!! Yeah Hal - I had the yellow, my friend had the other! It worked out ok.

In Make Your Own Gear » Insole Camp Shoes
July 02, 8:49pm

More Insole Camp Shoes
Here's mine: I made them while on my last trip..... Just wrapped cord around my insoles from the shoes I was wearing.

In Make Your Own Gear » Insole Camp Shoes
July 02, 7:32pm

TRADED: Eddie Bauer Vest - NEW
Primaloft Vest Eddie Bauer Size: Large - Tall Color: Black Weight: 14.6 oz Ripstop exterior Microfleece-lined pockets and neck New w/o tags (Lost 'em) $40 shipped Con US, Payp...

In Gear Swap » For Sale: Eddie Bauer Vest - NEW
July 02, 7:03pm

Re: SP 700
Wallace is correct about the size - and the weight difference isn't all that much.

In GEAR » Caldera Cone Ti-Tri vs Ti-Tri ULC
June 29, 3:01pm

Re: Caldera Cone Ti-Tri vs Ti-Tri ULC
The ability to store inside the pot is the benefit to the ULC. The disadvantage lies in performance - it's slower than the original.

In GEAR » Caldera Cone Ti-Tri vs Ti-Tri ULC
June 29, 2:00pm

Re: New pack suggestions needed
+3 on Starlite And you get to add a sitpad in for the backpanel. Very minimal weight, integrated into pack, additional comfort and multi-use.

In GEAR » New pack suggestions needed
June 28, 7:26pm

Re: Clip-On Sunglasses
WalMart vision center. Under $20. Many styles

In GEAR » Clip-On Sunglasses
June 26, 8:25am

Re: Ti Spokes
Bike shops often give away wrecked/bent wheels - that means SS spokes for free and you can recycle the rest. That's how I got mine. Yes, Ti spokes are $$$$$$.

In Make Your Own Gear » 1 oz. grill
June 26, 8:20am

Re: Gatewood Cape
It won't work. But of course the SMD Serenity works great - I use that combo. The MLD opens at the end, and you enter the Gatewood from the side.

In GEAR » Gatewood Cape
June 25, 4:19pm

All Reader Reviews by todd harper

todd harper has posted no reviews.