BPL Community Profile

Tad Englund (bestbuilder) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me I like to be outside
CitySeattle Area
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://englundhomes.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tad Englund

Showing 1141 - 1150 of 1280 | Page: 1 ...106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ...128

Forum » Thread

Re: RE:Do I really need a bivy for snow camping?
Evan, I'm not fond of Tyvek (I'm a builder and I don't use it because of the problems it creates outweigh the cost, there is nothing like go old tar paper! But I wouldn't want to m...

In GEAR » Do I really need a bivy for snow camping?
December 15, 9:17pm

Re: Do I really need a bivy for snow caving?
Evan, I think the important question is- not is it warm enough, but without it, will you get wet? The first two times as an adult making igloos with the scouts my sleeping bag got wet at the foot ...

In GEAR » Do I really need a bivy for snow camping?
December 15, 8:43pm

Inov-8, 295 or 305 or 315
Which one should I buy?

In GEAR » Inov-8, 295 or 305 or 315
December 14, 4:59pm

Re: steripens
I think what Victoria was asking was "are there bottles out there that are lighter than Nagelene", not a pot. I am looking for the same thing. I use my MSR Kettle but would like to hand...

In GEAR » steripens
December 13, 3:50pm

Dogs and Leave no trace?
I’m interested in how people deal/follow with “leave no trace” principles and hiking with a dog. Here are some issues that came up during a discussion the other night between some friends. ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Dogs and Leave no trace?
December 12, 2:50pm

Re: Re: Free to good home
Jonathan, it looks like you were up first unless you want to let it go to someone else.

In Gear Swap » Free to good home
December 11, 11:18pm

Free to good home
I have a PackaFeather XL Alcohol Stove (complete). Here is the catch, You have to use the stove or pass it on. No cannibalizing the equipment. Use it as is or pass it on. You pay just the act...

In Gear Swap » Free to good home
December 11, 8:05pm

test load
I have a PackaFeather XL Alcohol Stove (complete), it includes proprietary windscreen, pot stand, and snuff lid. This stove has simmer control! Our Newest Ultralight Backpacking Stove PackaFea...

In User Test Forum » test load
December 11, 7:55pm

Re: weight of gear?
The TNF cats meow sleeping bags weigh 42 oz for regular and 46 oz for a long. The zip off's weigh between 14 and 17 oz. The poor guy was carrying at least one and a half pounds more then he t...

In Editor's Roundtable » Lightweight in Wonderland
December 11, 7:10pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gatewood Cape
"I was not able to find out about this on their website. Could you elaborate on this?" Go to: http://community.sixmoondesigns.com/files/folders/hangtags/entry103.aspx and download ther...

In Gear Lists » My First Gear List
December 11, 7:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Tad Englund

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Pad
The mattress totally sucked the heat out of me. See this thread for more info about this mattress.

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
November 11, 6:39pm