Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 1141 - 1150 of 1240 | Page: 1 ...105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Another Rant: Not worth paying to sell on BPL
"If you don't think that you are getting good value for this, don't pay it. However, I don't think you'll find the same gear from the same crowd anywhere else. Tom" no...

In Chaff » Another Rant: Not worth paying to sell on BPL
December 18, 4:59pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Another Rant: Not worth paying to sell on BPL
i still find it funny people who stare tirelessly at gear lists trying to save every &(*&)*& gram can't understand people who want to save their money for needs (or save up for want...

December 18, 4:57pm

Re: No
"No one is charging anyone to sell gear, that is not true at all, that is not even an option. That is an incorrect, twisted interpretation by someone that doesnt believe there is any other ...

December 18, 1:29pm

Re: Re: Re
my gf is a knitter and says you are nuts for doing that much seed stitch ;) looks good though for yours have you considered weaving? It seems like that would be faster and come out as tight ...

In Chaff » I finished my Alpaca blanket :)
December 18, 12:26pm

Re: Re: Water Treatment
I look forward to the pictures from this one. should be epic. /lives vicariously through the local nutcases ;)

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » New England-area GTG #2: Winter Wonderland
December 18, 9:42am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Climbing wall
Yea, rappelling racks are definitely the way to go for caving, i agree. i still think a few steel links or biners through the bolt and cable would be better on the rope and belayer than the p...

In Make Your Own Gear » Climbing wall
December 17, 8:47pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Climbing wall
The rope in your picture does not look like a climbing style static rope. it looks like a braided rope. either way as long as you are getting a climbing rope that is good. as for the pulle...

December 17, 1:29pm

Re: Re: Climbing wall
"Don't want to tell you what to do, but 2 observations: 1. That doesn't look like a climbing rope. Maybe reconsider your rope choice? 2. If you replace the pulley at the top with som...

December 17, 7:02am

Re: Re: Re: Re: "Open Letter: Don't make the Gear Swap for members only"
It isn't the gear forum i really care about. It is the fact that there are much better ways and they are doing it wrong. there are plenty of people in this thread and the original one tha...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Open Letter: Don't make the Gear Swap for members only
December 16, 2:48pm

Re: Re: Re: "Open Letter: Don't make the Gear Swap for members only"

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Open Letter: Don't make the Gear Swap for members only
December 16, 1:53pm

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.