Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 1141 - 1150 of 1377 | Page: 1 ...106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ...138

Forum » Thread

CT section of the AT this week 4/3-4/6?
Hoping to do Rt 41 SOBO to Kent in 3 maybe 3.5 days anyone have weekdays free that would want to do it?

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » CT section of the AT this week 4/3-4/6?
April 01, 2:33pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: x's on the gear
Except that he is trying to hide the fact that they were bought on major discount and he's selling for a profit. "hated the design of this sleeping bag" yea but it was listed c...

In Gear Swap » Spring Cleaning!! Tents, Sleeping Bag, Watches, Boots All must go
March 31, 8:02pm

Re: Skurka in Massachusetts, RI, and STL this week
My dad and I will be there monday. we even got the rain out of the way today.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Skurka's upcoming slideshows & clinics
March 31, 5:25pm

Re: RE; Songs that motivate
What a day- Nonpoint http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8VRi9EJB2A Battery- Metallica Stupify - disturbed Aenema - Tool Through Fire and flames- Dragonforce Acid 8000 - Fatboy Slim ...

In Chaff » Songs that motivate!
March 30, 10:12am

Binder clip pot lid handle pics?
Anyone have a picture how they did the holes? i'm thinking of using the bottom of a large gatorade mix tub for my SP 1400 pot.

In Make Your Own Gear » Binder clip pot lid handle pics?
March 30, 9:20am

Re: you guys just need to learn to hike faster!
ha.. so this could be a hike of the fun-employed. and quite a contrast since Ryan's system is truly dialed and mine is only slightly lightweight and just coming along ;)

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » New England GGG #3 Springtime!
March 29, 11:56am

Re: Re: okay to bring a spoon?
mashed potato flakes don't really need to be heated. get the garlic ones add bacon bits. can be made in a repackaged ziplock. can't beat PB on a bagel for breakfast/lunch. can be pre...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Stoveless, potless, sporkless, knifeless, assembly free, pre-packaged food ideas...
March 28, 5:51pm

Re: New England GGG #3 Springtime!
hmm if it was 3 nights i might be tempted. depends on the daily mileage i think. Jake

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » New England GGG #3 Springtime!
March 28, 8:57am

Re: Re: Chaffing and shorts
underarmour heat gear i'd guess would be pretty light. http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/pid1201164-100 nike pro. also.. won't let me link &^(*&&( d1cks sporting goods...

In GEAR » Chaffing and shorts
March 27, 2:06pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Skurka's upcoming slideshows & clinics
AHh missed that. Thanks Anna :)

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Skurka's upcoming slideshows & clinics
March 26, 9:05am

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.