Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 1141 - 1150 of 1395 | Page: 1 ...106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ...140

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Taping Sprained Ankle: How much tape would you bring?
i was mostly refuting the weight bearing part of it. it is not an accurate test for a fibula fx. Tibia.. yes you will probably be down. but you will probably hear and feel that go anyway. The...

In GEAR » Taping Sprained Ankle: How much tape would you bring?
April 22, 9:36am

Re: Re: Rocktape
as per usual, they pick the voodoo rather than years of medical experience. congrats you are predictable.

April 22, 8:57am

Re: Re: Taping Sprained Ankle: How much tape would you bring?
"3)Walk 4 steps un-aided" except your Fibula is a (nearly) non weight bearing bone and you could easily walk on a broken fibula that wasn't displaced. Compression test will cause ...

April 21, 11:03pm

MYOG camelpack bottle
I wanted to be able to use my powerade bottles with a hydration hose out of my bottle holder pockets on my Osprey Exos. no unpacking the sleeve inside for refilling, no washing the bladder, etc. ...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG camelpack bottle
April 21, 9:20pm

Re: Taping ankles
Regular white 1.5" tape i use about a half roll for 1 ankle on most of my athletes. i don't know about leukotape but normal white tape is effective as an ankle taping for 30-45 minut...

April 21, 9:05pm

Re: Re: Re: Nuun
in the UK they have High5 brand electrolyte tablets similar to NUUN except they are bigger (1tab for 24oz instead of 16oz) and cheaper. i get them shipped free from Probikekit.com

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Hydration electrolyte replacement recommendations
April 21, 5:58pm

Re: In defense of Bear Gryllys
I thought i read somewhere that Bear has climbed .13 before so he does know wtf he is doing but he chooses to be the rad adventurer person instead of a serious climber. luckily for him the perc...

In Chaff » bear gryllys goes climbing
April 20, 8:31pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: sunapee
Have a kickass time guys. stay Dry-ish and take plenty of pictures.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » New England GGG #3 Springtime!
April 19, 11:17pm

Re: thoughts
lol 40lb for a 2 day mentally posting "you're doing it wrong!" looks like i might be doing the CT section of AT the 28th weekend. 3 nights. aiming for a pack <25

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » New England GGG #3 Springtime!
April 16, 11:10am

Re: Have fun and be safe!
Good luck you guys and gals! we all await your pics and trip reports. Jake

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
April 13, 8:37pm

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.