Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 1141 - 1150 of 1421 | Page: 1 ...106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ...143

Forum » Thread

Re: The Sawyer Squeeze just got better
Will the Squeeze work with 2 smart water bottles? or 1 smart and 1 Evernew? would you need the tornado thing?

In GEAR » The Sawyer Squeeze just got better
May 21, 8:10pm

Re: Re: vehicle to the trailhead
Element! 6.9" clearance and awd. sleeps 2 fairly well for pre/post hike car camping. fits 4 people + gear for days easily.

In Chaff » vehicle to the trailhead
May 21, 7:46am

Re: Re: Tape and toggles
Love it, when it's cold i jus shove the pillow inside the hood of my sleeping bag. but in the summer I will probably be using a quilt so no hood. /goes on search for toggles.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » securing pillow to pad
May 15, 1:51pm

Monadnock > sunapee take 2?
Anyone that didn't make the first trip want to try this soon? (or anyone that did that wants to try it without a snorkle). my schedule is pretty much wide open but would like to do it in 4 d...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » New England GGG #3 Springtime!
May 14, 10:28pm

Re: one more for sternum straps
I like mine, i am the opposite and have fairly skinny shoulders so i use it to keep my straps off my AC joints. also i thread my camera case on there to keep it in an easy to reach spot.

In GEAR » what's the elastic chest strap for between the shoulder straps
May 12, 10:29am

Re: F.S: Climashield 5.0 Quilt
Michael, check you PM/email, i had a question for ya. thanks

In Gear Swap » F.S: Climashield 5.0 Quilt
May 05, 7:44pm

Re: Climashield Apex needs quilting?
all of the Apex quilts i have seen on here have been sewn around the perimeter only.

In Make Your Own Gear » Climashield Apex needs quilting?
May 05, 5:24pm

Re: Re: Re: The validity of going lightweight for shorter trips
this thread is a pretty good visual. http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=13855

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » The validity of going lightweight for shorter trips
May 03, 11:54am

Re: Leather lash tabs?
isn't that going to add weight? ;) i kid i kid!! you could email JanSport. they use them for their packs. like on the top corner of this? http://jansport.com/js_product_detail.php?c...

In Make Your Own Gear » Leather lash tabs?
May 02, 5:06pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Modify shoe lacing system with cord lock?
You could check on Triathalon forums for ideas too. they use them to make transitions from bike to run faster.

In Make Your Own Gear » Modify shoe lacing system with cord lock?
May 02, 4:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.