BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 1141 - 1150 of 1208 | Page: 1 ...102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Screw'em
""There is no bad attitude." "As far as 'shutting up,' no one is saying that. But in this case the squeeking wheel is not going to get the grease." I've s...

In GEAR » Gear Swap & Capilene
December 06, 7:32am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Screw'em
They have a huge right hand gutter here with giant blank spot. a few merchant ads or even a google frame would probably be more profitable in the long run and cause A LOT less uproar. After a wh...

December 05, 5:04pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Screw'em
Yep, just that easy to pick up and leave. back to lurking the gear swap. I came here for that, thought there would be more, there isn't. http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/forumdispla...

December 05, 10:26am

Re: membership
"I don't buy the "can't afford it", either." bold statement when the economy is in the in $hitter... i worked 8 hours... last WEEK. to be able to do anything I want...

December 05, 9:34am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: re: members only on Gear Swap
"As for ads? Like pimps and prostitutes soliciting johns to take their money? Plenty of that to be found elsewhere. One of the unique attractions of BPL is its commercial-free policy, altho...

December 04, 5:17pm

BPL format
"Would someone be able to post a link to a website with a forum format that they like better? Outside of the backpacking field, of course." the appearance is fine. the post threading...

December 04, 7:37am

Re: hiding the forum
Unlikely. you figure there aren't all that many members in the grand scheme of things. Taking away features is a great way to push folks away. Between Mountain project, Whiteblaze, craig...

December 03, 10:12pm

Re: Re: Re: Florida Boy going cross country skiing
as much or little as you want for arms. Get your kick-glide technique down and you won't feel like you need to push yourself along with the poles. just be careful if/when you eat it eit...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Florida Boy going cross country skiing
December 01, 2:18pm

Re: Re: Re: Need pole advice for snowshoeing
I generally only use my poles for downhill, wet rock hopping trails/bog monorails or stream crossing. Which means I open and close my poles at multiple points during the day depending on what the...

In GEAR » Need pole advice for snowshoeing
December 01, 12:20am

flicklock
definitely flicklock. i have the BD CF ones and they are nice. only used them a few times in snow but i don't see why you couldn't

In GEAR » Need pole advice for snowshoeing
November 30, 8:09pm

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.