Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 1141 - 1150 of 1431 | Page: 1 ...106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ...144

Forum » Thread

irragation
I think a 4oz bottle of saline solution that can be refilled will be enough force for most of what you will need to deal with in the woods. if you need a lot just dump a bottle of water on it. ...

In GEAR » Irrigation syringe
May 24, 12:02pm

Re: jeep
That is an improvement ;) my '89 i had while in college(99-01 i had it) was lucky to get that. mine only had slightly bigger than stock tires but had some engine mods that probably hurt ...

In Chaff » vehicle to the trailhead
May 23, 4:06pm

Re: Irrigation syringe
you could go ask the folks at your local pharmacy.. i'm not sure what size the ones for baby meds are. worth a shot. a ziplock bag with a hole poked in it could work in a pinch too. or...

In GEAR » Irrigation syringe
May 23, 3:52pm

Re: Walmart bottle filter
Filter can be taken out of the bottle and used as the old version of the Inline filter (need tiny hose clamps i believe) or you can freak people out and toss filter in the river and have your h...

In GEAR » The Sawyer Squeeze just got better
May 23, 10:07am

Re: Re: Sawyer filter bottle with Evernew bags?
I agree. they put the inline or the 3 way with and without their bladders of different sizes. the old inline is also sold at Walmart in a filter bottle.

May 23, 7:04am

Re: reweb/resole chacos
my gf reweb'd hers and they came out nice. the dog chewed the straps so she didn't need soles. i resole my climbing shoes.. it makes sense if the cost is better than new

In GEAR » reweb/resole chacos
May 23, 7:01am

Re: Evernew bags disappearing?
ah.. i wish they had them in regular stores i hate paying $6 shipping for a $8 water bottle :P

May 22, 5:26pm

Re: Re: Re: campacopia.com evernew 2l
Hmm.. i guess i'll give the stock sawyer bags a go for a bit. I'd rather have a dirty bottle that could be used to haul extra water and have just the 1L bottle always clean. has anyo...

May 22, 4:53pm

Re: campacopia.com evernew 2l
I might get the 1.5L smartwater or whatever bottle for dirty side. it seems like as long as they are somewhat squeezable it goes through ok? Eugene have you tried plastic bottles on both ends...

May 22, 2:53pm

Re: Re: Re: The Sawyer Squeeze just got better
the generic smart water bottle i have isn't correct. I did find some 1L aquafina bottles that should work though. now to find a tornado thing. my REI store didn't have Squeeze'...

May 22, 2:01pm

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.