BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 1141 - 1149 of 1149 | Page: 1 ...96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115

Forum » Thread

hydration hose cleaning
Could detach the hose.. push a piece of old t-shirt through with a coat hanger. or get a new hose if it is too far gone. pretty cheap replacement.

In GEAR » "shelf" life of a hydration baldder?
October 01, 9:14pm

Yep
That is the one. Thanks. good stuff.

In Gear Lists » That Golite Ion gear list with the pictures..??
September 26, 3:33pm

That Golite Ion gear list with the pictures..??
Trying to find that gear list with everything pictured and put into a golite ion. Stupid search is broken and i forgot to save it. no where near that right now but it's cool to see what ca...

In Gear Lists » That Golite Ion gear list with the pictures..??
September 26, 2:16pm

blue
Check walmart. they might not have it in the big can but they usually have it in the smaller plastic "jars". our grocery stores usually only have the smaller ones. Gatorade does the...

In Philosophy & Technique » The science of Gatorade
September 20, 9:11pm

doh
gahh.. friend is having car troubles and might bail :P booo. Might have to put this off.. have one car.. but the shuttles are weekend only now. Ryan Check you PM's

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » 1 day Presi Traverse - water stops?
September 11, 8:54am

Re: Re: 1 day Presi Traverse - water stops?
Hopefully sleeping in Crawford monday night. Driving up early to Appalachia tuesday morning and doing N->S I don't mind bringing the filter since it's 1lb vs extra liters i don&#...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » 1 day Presi Traverse - water stops?
September 11, 8:09am

1 day Presi Traverse - water stops?
Hey, I am planning to do the presi in a day and am wondering about water "strategy" I have a filter and many sources will be raging i'm sure with the amount of rain we've had....

September 10, 9:16pm

Tracking #
Thanks Steve, can't wait to put it to good use.

In Gear Swap » FS: Older-style Osprey Stratos 24
August 04, 5:26am

PM sent
Interested.. PM Sent

In Gear Swap » FS: Older-style Osprey Stratos 24
July 31, 7:48pm

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.