Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 1141 - 1150 of 1409 | Page: 1 ...106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ...141

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: To snap pics, or not to snap pics...
From my trip this week... have a blinking battery warning :) Then you will take pics of just the stuff you really want. i ended up doing 3 days 40mi and only taking 20 pictures

In Philosophy & Technique » To snap pics, or not to snap pics...
April 30, 11:02am

Re: thanks for sharing!
Thanks Leslie. Riga is definitely sweet. I got a great tip from a section hiker going NOBO to stay there and skip over Brassie since it was full. I was not disappointed. Next depends on what...

In Post-Trip Reports » AT section hike in CT
April 30, 10:16am

AT section hike in CT
Trip was supposed to be 4-5 days 50mi, ended up being 3 days 39.5mi. This was the first trip with much of my gear so it was good to finally get it off the shelf and in the dirt. gear: Osprey ...

In Post-Trip Reports » AT section hike in CT
April 30, 9:09am

Re: Dr. Bronners as Toothpaste? Never again!
i think sacrificing a few grams for a travel size tube is worth it.

In Multiple Use Gear » Dr. Bronners as Toothpaste?
April 29, 5:50pm

Re: Re: Re: photos
Yea. we'll see how the rest of my plans go. leaving in the AM for Jug end rd SOBO to Kent section hike in CT. 50mi 4.5 days.. will either be a good wake up call or casual. 24lb pack with...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » New England GGG #3 Springtime!
April 24, 10:25pm

Re: photos
Yep.. good stuff.. Clint "you're gunna shoot your eye out!" looks like a fun trail. i'll have to do it sometime with a more reasonable game plan for my legs. Or in th...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » New England GGG #3 Springtime!
April 24, 8:35pm

Re: Wilderness First Aid: A backpacker's view
Have not taken WFA/R but as an athletic trainer a lot of it is the same. i have bandaids, gauze, 1/2 section of steri strips, duct tape, half roll of 1" tape, triangle bandage, emergency ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Wilderness First Aid: A backpacker's view
April 23, 10:07pm

Re: Regarding Underwrappage
Underwrap/prewrap you can find in a million colors at your nearest sporting goods store. ask the girls where to find it because as they just want it for making headbands. I would pack the Ace...

In GEAR » Taping Sprained Ankle: How much tape would you bring?
April 23, 7:14pm

Re: Pulling tape off an unshaved leg -- I'm goin' in, boys!
pics/video or it didn't happen ;) ps soaking it in water will help break down the adhesive some. i have more hints but i've said too much already!

April 23, 5:03pm

Re: Yes, sorry, you did answer my ankle tape question
Same as that link does except i do heel locks and 2 figure 6's according to this site http://www.soccermaniak.com/images/ankle5.jpg remember i'm dealing with soccer, football, lacross...

April 23, 11:55am

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.