Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Brian UL (MAYNARD76) - BPL Guest

My Locale New England
About Me Brian UL has not added a biography yet.
StateMA
CountryU.S.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brian UL

Showing 1131 - 1140 of 1166 | Page: 1 ...98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117

Forum » Thread

Re: Arctic pack suspension photos
Well, Im not nearly tech savy enough to cross post(?) so sorry about that. Im lucky I can type this out! I think its better for me to wait for daylight to get clearer pics, I thought I would just g...

In GEAR » Arctic pack - first impressions
June 14, 8:43pm

Side view w/ GG torso length
Another veiw: ready to go !

June 14, 8:26pm

Arctic pack - first impressions
Alright, Today it finally arrived -and on time! First impressions, It looks a lot lighter and smaller somehow in person (a good thing) I guess when you see pics and think "ARCTIC EXPIDTION&q...

June 14, 8:01pm

Re: Re-using Mountain House Packaging
I have used the Mountainhouse foil package to eat out of. I liked the low weight and low bulk, but it was a little bit of a pain to clean as stuff gets into the folds on the bottom. I havnt used it...

In GEAR » Re-using Mountain House Packaging
June 12, 10:22am

Re: Tarptent Contrail Question
I use a fixed length pole with my Contrail. It works just fine- you just keep the pole at an angle and protruding forward just like Henrys pic show. Not only dose this allow you to pull the pole in...

In GEAR » Tarptent Contrail Question
June 12, 5:33am

How about a shoulder bag ?
Im not sure what you call them, but even back in the day people used those bags that hung down at the hip and had one strap around the opposite shoulder. I always wondered if you could make an UL v...

In Gear Lists » FannyPack Ultralight
June 08, 5:31am

Re: Re: Arctic Pack shipping?
Yes!, Mine shipped today too. I didnt order until the morning of the 3rd day and I also got a size medium -

In GEAR » ULA Arctic 1000 Packs
June 06, 7:48pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: FS : ULA Amp
SOLD!! THANK YOU !!

In Gear Swap » FS : ULA Amp
June 02, 4:41pm

Re: Re: Re: FS : ULA Amp
Hi, Schurr is first in line. Sorry I should of checked my mail sooner. - Thanks Also, it does not have the hipbelt pockets ( I got it before they where offered) only the front removable pocket.

June 02, 4:04pm

FS : ULA Amp
After some extended weekend hikes I had to come to the conclusion that the straps are a little short for me ... a problem I have with a lot of packs. This is a great pack as its in a very small cla...

June 01, 6:56pm

All Reader Reviews by Brian UL

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Trail Designs Caldera Stove
After using both the Caldera cone and Ti-Tri stove for quite a while and watched as Trail designs keeps improving and addressing customers concerns Ive come to this conclusion... the Caldera cone and...

In Stoves - Alcohol
November 28, 4:07am

Trail Designs Ti-Tri Inferno
The Inferno stove is 4 separate pieces. An inverted ti cone, a ti floor, a grate support and a grate insert: infero stove

In Stoves - Other
September 18, 1:21pm

Mountain Laurel Designs Zip
This pack carries like, and has the same amount of features as packs 2 or more times its weight! I have to remind myself that the Zip only weighs a hair over 10 oz.(w/optional hipbelt). Its light eno...

In Backpacks - Frameless
August 29, 4:08pm

MLD Carbon Fiber Tarp Pole set 2007
I ordered these along with my MLD Zip pack (review on that in future). It only cost me 50.00 USD as I ordered them at the introductory price on the first month they were released. These are geat for p...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 11, 6:42am