Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

todd h (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale SE
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd h

Showing 1121 - 1130 of 1990 | Page: 1 ...104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ...199

Forum » Thread

Re: Public Apology to the BPL Family
Can't we all just fight about guns? What is the world coming to???????? and don't even get me started on this whole Cuben conspiracy.

In Gear Swap » Public Apology to the BPL Family
April 08, 1:32pm

Public Apology to the BPL Family
Per Ben: "never once participating in any discussions whatsoever -- never answering a single backpacking question to help out others -- nothing." Not trying to fan a flame, just poi...

In Gear Swap » Public Apology to the BPL Family
April 07, 4:42pm

Re: Windshield solar reflector for ul pad?
A lot of folks tried them in hammocks. They add some warmth at low weight. Very prone to condensation, for obvious reasons. Price is right and weight is low, so try it!

In GEAR » Windshield solar reflector for ul pad?
April 06, 8:00pm

Re: Re: Glucosamine and Chondrotin
My bad! Triflex Sport, not Trisport. Haven't taken it in awhile - knees feel good!

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Glucosamine and Chondrotin
April 05, 7:30pm

Re: Glucosamine and Chondrotin
Ben, My father has been happy w/the Wally World stuff. Side note: GNC's Triflex Sport worked wonders for me (knee) - so much so that I was hesitant to switch to the cheap stuff! Todd ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Glucosamine and Chondrotin
April 05, 2:36pm

Re: Cheap Down Jacket
Given that it's a good bit lighter than your current jacket, $60 seems like a fair price. Not great , but fair. A watchful eye on Gear Swap should yield a nice alternative, as well. But th...

In GEAR » Cheap Down Jacket
April 05, 2:32pm

MH Aluminum Package as Freezer Bag Cozy
One other note: They have sharp corners, so I round them off with scissors so they won't puncture the food sack, etc. Don't ask me how I know. :)

In GEAR » Weight of mountain house 2 serving bag ?
April 04, 2:39pm

Re: Inner nettents
Roberto, I use the window insulation film under my Serenity from SMD. I bought mine from ACE Hardware. Here's a free solution that lasted much longer than I thought it would: Drycleaning...

In GEAR » 3.5 ounce groundsheet bad or good?
April 04, 12:11pm

Re: Re: MH Aluminum Package as Freezer Bag Cozy
Ben, a quart size works fine. Pint-size might do it, but I haven't tried it on a 2serving MH meal yet. I've come to use the pint bags for all my own meals, though - keeps the fingers cl...

In GEAR » Weight of mountain house 2 serving bag ?
April 03, 7:28pm

Re: Best mug for morning coffee?
Almost forgot.... The "hourglass" shaped containers for drink mixes (ie: Country Time, etc) make great mugs and containers as well. Just cut off the rim w/ a pocketknife. Works great...

In GEAR » Best mug for morning coffee?
April 03, 7:26pm

All Reader Reviews by todd h

todd h has posted no reviews.