Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

todd h (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale SE
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd h

Showing 1121 - 1130 of 2001 | Page: 1 ...104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ...201

Forum » Thread

Re: What size?
James, the answer depends on what you like. If you want the lightest and don't mind the "dropoff", then get the smallest. The Medium works for me at 6'1" and my Montbell ...

In GEAR » To neoair or not to neoair
April 15, 5:08pm

Re: Hammocks
nm...................

In Gear Swap » FS: Warbonnet Hammock, Tarp and underquilt
April 14, 8:29am

Re: A new amalgamation of pack designs I just finished sewing
What a fine way to bring the things you like together - in one clean package! Not only is it good looking but functional.

In Make Your Own Gear » A new amalgamation of pack designs I just finished sewing
April 11, 8:14pm

Re: pillow
Shane, you can try "water wings" for kids - the cheapo inflatable type. Also, a platy would work; and is dual use. Hmmmmm what else...the cheap inflatables sold in the luggage/trav...

In Gear Deals » GooseFeet Pillow-Stuffsack
April 11, 7:05pm

Re: WTB: GG SpinnTwinn or MLD Grace Duo
MLD just popped up on eBay WITH CUSTOM BEAKS!!!! Nice price for buy-it-now. I have no affiliation w/ the seller, just happened to see it.

In Gear Swap » WTB: GG SpinnTwinn or MLD Grace Duo
April 11, 7:01pm

Re: Slippery floor fix :the movie
Well done! I like the idea of dots.

In Make Your Own Gear » Slippery floor fix :the movie
April 11, 6:59pm

FS: Blackrock Down Beanie - Large
SOLD. Thanks Mark. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Absolutely beautiful craftsmanship! Color is black, size Large. As new - worn once - no flaws. $55...

In Gear Swap » FS: Blackrock Down Beanie - Large
April 10, 4:20pm

Re: Tp
William, You don't REALLY lest each 3x5 strip serve double duty for your mess kit, do you? :) Talk about a bad after taste!

In Gear Lists » 3 Season Gear List for relativly new ultraliter
April 10, 4:07pm

Re: Okay.
Joe at Zpacks sells a cuben version. That said, a stiffer fabric, like tyvek, is easily taped (clear packing tape) at the corners to make a tub. Been wondering myself if I could do it w/polycro.

In GEAR » Polycro
April 08, 7:44pm

Re: Height
I'm 6'1" and pair mine w/the Serenity. There is enough room, esp when I tie out the head & foot mid-panel tie-outs. Quite an amazing shelter, really.

In GEAR » Gatewood Cape good in the PNW?
April 08, 3:38pm

All Reader Reviews by todd h

todd h has posted no reviews.