BPL Community Profile

spelt with a t (spelt) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SW/C PA
About Me Things I do: hike, camp, packraft, dive, XC ski

Things I'd like to do: easy rock climbing and canyoneering, more winter camping, more off-trail trips, and learn to telemark ski (it just looks so swooshy and cool). also, packraft MOAR.

Things I don't do: run, unless a rugby ball is in the vicinity. bike, unless it's casual, commuting, low-speed, or otherwise not hardcore.
CountryUS
My Website URLhttp://equilibriumsands.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by spelt with a t

Showing 1111 - 1120 of 1369 | Page: 1 ...103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ...137

Forum » Thread

dead horse indeed
Were this any other site, the threshold for posting macros would have been crossed pages ago.

In Chaff » ultralight revolver
September 24, 11:01am

come on
I disagree with almost everything Jennifer has said in this thread and also with how she's said it, but all the taunting her about the delicious meat (general) you have eaten/are going to eat/a...

September 23, 3:55pm

what happened here?
0_0

September 23, 3:06pm

members
I do agree that members shouldn't see ads. That's pretty standard on all the websites I frequent (some of which I pay for and some I don't). If I had a membership here I'd expect ...

In Chaff » Ads inbetween Forum Posts
September 22, 3:54pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Recent thread
Open-minded doesn't only mean "willing to change one's mind." It also has nothing to do with political correctness or being accepting of all views (which is what I think "po...

In Chaff » Open minded
September 22, 3:42pm

Re: Re: cottage vendor preference
I don't think I'd be influenced to buy simply by their presence, but I'm sure there's gearheads here that would be influenced to purchase stuff (someone has to be the first and writ...

September 22, 3:11pm

cottage vendor preference
If there are going to be ads, BPL should figure out how set up a system that allows cottage manufacturers to pay a small fee to the site and get a certain number of ads per month. I would much rat...

September 22, 11:35am

not all who wander are lost
Paul, great post. :)

In Editor's Roundtable » Backpacking versus Thru-hiking
September 21, 1:27pm

Re: horses and bear
Now that is an impressive feat, well-told. The author needed to do a little more horse research, though. Yeah, the horse was technically a mutt, but Percherons (he's definitely a Percheron...

In Editor's Roundtable » Guidelines for Grizzly Country
September 20, 1:44pm

Re: Will
> The problem with "will" as a defining element is that, if someone doesn't achieve his goal, it's too easy to say "He didn't have the willpower," which, dependin...

In Editor's Roundtable » Completing a Thru-Hike
September 20, 12:32am

All Reader Reviews by spelt with a t

spelt with a t has posted no reviews.