BPL Community Profile

Tad Englund (bestbuilder) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me I like to be outside
CitySeattle Area
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://englundhomes.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tad Englund

Showing 1111 - 1120 of 1298 | Page: 1 ...103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ...130

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Others Bug Me With This in the Backcountry!
Jonathan, I appreciate your response. To be honest with you I don't even remember what I wrote in the original post. I know it was something about smelling someones smoke. Yes it was a ran...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Others Bug Me With This in the Backcountry!
February 04, 8:20pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Others Bug Me With This in the Backcountry!
Tom, I usually hike in the cascades between I-90 and the North Cascades Hwy. I only run into this issue about once a summer. But I still run into it. I have had to "deal with it" a lot...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Others Bug Me With This in the Backcountry!
February 04, 7:03pm

Re: Re: Others Bug Me With This in the Backcountry!
Robert, LNT and smoking does apply if it isn't from a camp fire. The stuff I discussed stinks- I think footsteps is a big stretch. Why if I'm across the lake should I have to "pu...

February 04, 1:21pm

Others Bug Me With This in the Backcountry!
OK, I’ve been told to ”hike your own hike”. Sometimes when I HYOH, I can’t! Others don’t let me. Because “others” while hiking their own hike, decide that I need to hike THEIR hike...

February 04, 12:09pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Tylenol AND Ibuprofen?
>The idea of taking a drug each night just to sleep - no way! Not at home, and not in the bush. Anyhow, I am usually tired enough that they would be quite superfluous. And the idea of not being ...

In Gear Lists » Tylenol AND Ibuprofen?
February 04, 11:33am

Re: Natural wood sealant???
Contact this Paint store Daly's , they specialize in all kinds of odd finishes. I use their product for wood serving trays- they can get you the best for your needs.

In Make Your Own Gear » Natural wood sealant???
February 02, 3:25pm

Patagonia Micropuff pants NWT
This is the last bump, I'll send them back if no one want them.

In Gear Swap » Patagonia Micropuff pants NWT
January 30, 6:59pm

Re: Re: How about a "Recent Threads" page?
I like the "recent threads" page idea and Ashley's further condensing of Dave's work. My thoughts on "G-Spot"; the name is eye catching, arousing and tantalizing for ...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » forum reorganization suggestions.
January 28, 5:03pm

Your G-spot is causing me problems
Sam, Dave brings up a good point... Just the other night my wife and older kids were harassing me for being on an adult site- they said the I was on a site discussing the "G-Spot". Of ...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Choice of forum
January 28, 1:42pm

Re: any descent budget down bags out there for $150
I think the REI Sub-Kilo might be a little tight for someone your size but if you want to try it- call around to the REI stores they might have one in a Long, they are $169.00 on sale and with the ...

In GEAR » any descent budget down bags out there for $150
January 28, 10:35am

All Reader Reviews by Tad Englund

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Pad
The mattress totally sucked the heat out of me. See this thread for more info about this mattress.

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
November 11, 6:39pm