BPL Community Profile

Tad Englund (bestbuilder) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me I like to be outside
CitySeattle Area
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://englundhomes.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tad Englund

Showing 1111 - 1120 of 1272 | Page: 1 ...103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ...128

Forum » Thread

Re: How do I bind closed cell foam?
Barge Cement is probably the best way to go. Here is a link to make a pot cozy out of closed cell foam Barge Cement Cozy

In Make Your Own Gear » How do I bind closed cell foam?
January 13, 11:22am

Re: Re: FS: Western Mountaineering MityLite, Gossamer Gear Lightrek poles, Nunatak quilt
Todd, the MityLite is a 6'3" rectangle bag. I'm 6'2 1/2" and mine works for me. $145 is a GREAT price!

In Gear Swap » FS: Western Mountaineering MityLite, Gossamer Gear Lightrek poles, Nunatak quilt
January 11, 6:55pm

Re: Re: Re: great info guys...
Roger, do you mean one like this?

In Make Your Own Gear » PFAFF 330, Breaking needles ?
January 11, 6:52pm

Re: Thermarest Trail Pro just like new!
Alex, REI sells the Trial Pro for $79 regular price http://www.rei.com/product/766382 with free shipping to a nearby store. You might get better action if you price it at a more attractive price?...

In Gear Swap » Thermarest Trail Pro just like new!
January 11, 6:26pm

Re: great info guys...
Mike, you are not alone- I bought a Bernina for my wife about 15 years ago- it was suppose to be a great machine- the tension was never right no matter what type of thread or how much adjusting I d...

January 11, 6:16pm

Re: Question About Storing Water
The time frame is 6 months and it is for city water system water that hasn't been additionally treated. If you wash out a 2 litre pop bottle and then fill it with tap water it should last 6 mo...

In GEAR » Question About Storing Water
January 11, 4:04pm

Re: PFAFF 330, Breaking needles ?
Joe, could I be first on the list of the machines when they become available? (At a reasonable price)

January 10, 3:25pm

Re: PFAFF 330, Breaking needles ?
Joe, I'd like a good machine- but I can buy a lot of gear for $5000. If one that's working and in good shape is available I'd take it off your hands.

January 10, 3:04pm

Re: Intentional Delamination
Years ago I made the mistake of trying to clean an old tent rain fly by putting it in the wash machine. After it stopped and I pulled it out there were weird yellow strips of stuff everywhere! Th...

In GEAR » Intentional Delamination
January 10, 1:04pm

Re: Re: Re: A mouse and a horse from another angle
Ok Richard if I understand you, I should have added to my original post- Original Post >Last October I hiked in a light weight long sleeve merino wool 1/4 zip t-shirt and a Montane Litespeed w...

In GEAR » base + MB inner + rain jacket = ? (min temp)
January 09, 1:22pm

All Reader Reviews by Tad Englund

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Pad
The mattress totally sucked the heat out of me. See this thread for more info about this mattress.

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
November 11, 6:39pm