BPL Community Profile

Tad Englund (bestbuilder) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me I like to be outside
CitySeattle Area
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://englundhomes.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tad Englund

Showing 1101 - 1110 of 1276 | Page: 1 ...102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ...128

Forum » Thread

Re: Sewing/repairing stretchy stuff ?
This works, sometimes marginally depending on the fabric- When sewing, stretch the "elastic" material out (after starting a few stitches) so that the elastic is tight or "unstretchy...

In Make Your Own Gear » Sewing/repairing stretchy stuff ?
January 26, 7:07pm

Re: "Simple Container for gels/cremes"
My Dermatologist doesn’t want any of his patients using “Triple-anti-biotic ointment”. He says that the third ingredient is not necessary and even detrimental. He suggests Polysporin instea...

In Make Your Own Gear » Simple Container for gels/cremes
January 26, 6:02pm

Re: Simple Container for gels/cremes
There is a thread on this site from last summer that shows how to heat seal the ends of the straw. All you have to do is cut one end and squeeze. It would also keep what ever is in it "steri...

In Make Your Own Gear » Simple Container for gels/cremes
January 26, 10:27am

Re: Patagonia Micropuff pants NWT
Nice jokes guys but I'm still trying to give someone a good deal on these pants before I send them back to Patagonia. They are sending me a size large to replace these (they found one pair in ...

In Gear Swap » Patagonia Micropuff pants NWT
January 25, 3:50pm

Re: Re: prefilter
John, I don't drink coffee (Never had) nor have I ever made it- were can I get a coffee filter and how much can I expect to pay for it?

In GEAR » What prefilter do you use with your chlorine drops?
January 25, 3:24pm

Re: Re: If anyone is going to an REI anytime soon!
Clay I have it- I'll try and call you to make arrangements. The total was $87.01 (included sales Tax)

In GEAR » Need a bag..considering REI sub kilo 20?
January 22, 8:27pm

Re: If anyone is going to an REI anytime soon!
I'm leaving right now to pick up an order I'll get it for you

January 22, 7:46pm

Re: wow 84?!
You might have to call around. The Issaquah, WA store had only one regular size, left zip. Though I did see one in the back on hold that was about to be taken off hold. Call them soon- or try ot...

January 22, 7:19pm

Re: Need a bag..considering REI sub kilo 20?
REI has sub kilo 20's at the store for $84. Its worth the money!!! Buy it, or have someone go to a store for you and buy it, just buy it. Its the best sleeping bag value anywhere right now!

January 22, 6:59pm

Re: how big
Mike the previous posters have it right. I am right between L and XL. I just got these last week from Patagonia! They are sending me their last pair of size large . "ProLite Gear" has...

In Gear Swap » Patagonia Micropuff pants NWT
January 22, 10:55am

All Reader Reviews by Tad Englund

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Pad
The mattress totally sucked the heat out of me. See this thread for more info about this mattress.

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
November 11, 6:39pm