BPL Community Profile

Tad Englund (bestbuilder) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me I like to be outside
CitySeattle Area
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://englundhomes.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tad Englund

Showing 1101 - 1110 of 1271 | Page: 1 ...102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ...128

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: If anyone is going to an REI anytime soon!
Clay I have it- I'll try and call you to make arrangements. The total was $87.01 (included sales Tax)

In GEAR » Need a bag..considering REI sub kilo 20?
January 22, 8:27pm

Re: If anyone is going to an REI anytime soon!
I'm leaving right now to pick up an order I'll get it for you

January 22, 7:46pm

Re: wow 84?!
You might have to call around. The Issaquah, WA store had only one regular size, left zip. Though I did see one in the back on hold that was about to be taken off hold. Call them soon- or try ot...

January 22, 7:19pm

Re: Need a bag..considering REI sub kilo 20?
REI has sub kilo 20's at the store for $84. Its worth the money!!! Buy it, or have someone go to a store for you and buy it, just buy it. Its the best sleeping bag value anywhere right now!

January 22, 6:59pm

Re: how big
Mike the previous posters have it right. I am right between L and XL. I just got these last week from Patagonia! They are sending me their last pair of size large . "ProLite Gear" has...

In Gear Swap » Patagonia Micropuff pants NWT
January 22, 10:55am

Patagonia Micropuff pants NWT
Brand new pair of Micropuff pants , size XL, still with tags and in plastic shipping sack. I ordered them last week and they are just a little too big. I got a great deal and instead of returning...

In Gear Swap » Patagonia Micropuff pants NWT
January 21, 1:07pm

Don't waste fabric
Denis, thanks for the response- that is what I bought the material for in the first place but I don't use any of those tents any more. I don't want the fabric to go to waste!

In Make Your Own Gear » What to do with...
January 19, 5:34pm

What to do with...
I was cleaning out the basement and found 14 yrds of 60" wide 1.9 oz Urethane Coated Polyester Ripstop. One idea I had... use it as the bottom of a couple of Bivy's, not too UL but it wo...

In Make Your Own Gear » What to do with...
January 17, 12:46pm

Re: Re: How do I bind closed cell foam?
Jesse- you could have even suggested 3M- 90 adhesive.

In Make Your Own Gear » How do I bind closed cell foam?
January 13, 7:17pm

Re: How do I bind closed cell foam?
Barge Cement is probably the best way to go. Here is a link to make a pot cozy out of closed cell foam Barge Cement Cozy

In Make Your Own Gear » How do I bind closed cell foam?
January 13, 11:22am

All Reader Reviews by Tad Englund

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Pad
The mattress totally sucked the heat out of me. See this thread for more info about this mattress.

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
November 11, 6:39pm