BPL Community Profile

James Reilly (zippymorocco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Montana
About Me James Reilly has not added a biography yet.
CityAsheville
StateNC
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by James Reilly

Showing 111 - 120 of 393 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...40

Forum » Thread

Just ordered one
Thank you all for the great thread. I just ordered a H52W from E2 Field gear who actually has some in stock. Looking forward to trying it out.

In GEAR » Zebralight overload...help me choose
November 26, 7:40pm

Thank you Barry
Barry, That is an amazing overview. Just what I needed. Thank you for taking the time to explain that I feel that I finally understand the line.

November 26, 6:57pm

Difference between the 52 series and 502
I have been watching this thread and hoping to answer some of the same questions. Can I ask one more. What is the difference between 52 series and 502 series. Thanks.

November 26, 5:53pm

email sent
Thanks Brad, email is on its way.

In Gear Swap » FS: Tarptent Squall 2
November 26, 4:22pm

Small Titanium Snowpeak pot
$30.00 Nearly new Snow Peak titanium pot and lid It only went out one night. 18 fl. oz. pot = 2.1 inches (height) x 5 inches (diameter) Made in Japan. It is the small pot in this combo. ht...

In Gear Swap » Small Titanium Snowpeak pot
November 26, 3:01pm

FS: Tarptent Squall 2
SOLD and Shipped I have a Tarptent Squall 2 up for sale. $160.00 shipped paypal gift. There is tear on each of the front tie outs and a snag in the gross grain. One of the aluminum stake...

In Gear Swap » FS: Tarptent Squall 2
November 26, 1:26pm

prolite
http://www.prolitegear.com/camp_corsa.html Prolite just sent out a cupon for 25% off. They hve the 60 cm. Brings the total to $89.96 shipped. I just picked one up. code: earlybird25

In Gear Swap » WTB: Camp Corsa Axe
November 26, 1:02pm

FS: 1/8" EVA pad, Frogg Toggs, polycryo
All prices include shipping. Please PM if interested. Paypal gift is my preferred method of payment. Otherwise, please add fees to Paypal payment. Thank you, everything is sold SOLD NEW 1...

In Gear Swap » FS: 1/8" EVA pad, ti-pot, Frogg Toggs, polycryo
November 26, 10:59am

WTB: Camp Corsa Ice Axe
I'm looking for a Camp Corsa axe. 60 or 70 cm Thanks

In Gear Swap » WTB: Camp Corsa Ice Axe
November 25, 12:04pm

It's gone
Sorry Craig, it's been claimed.

In Gear Swap » PIF: MSR Miniworks water filter
November 15, 6:12pm

All Reader Reviews by James Reilly

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Feathered Friends Customer Service
I spoke to a very helpful person on the phone. She helped me determine the proper size for the jacket I wanted. Jacket fits perfectly, was shipped quick and is of top quality.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
July 19, 8:13pm

Sea to Summit Premium Silk Liner
We purchased a ultra-sil stuff sack as recommended by a customer service rep at a outfitter along the A.T. In using it to stuff my wife's sleeping bag I ripped the thing in half. She called up th...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
July 19, 8:08pm