BPL Community Profile

James Reilly (zippymorocco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Montana
About Me James Reilly has not added a biography yet.
CityAsheville
StateNC
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by James Reilly

Showing 111 - 120 of 397 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...40

Forum » Thread

FS: Golite Jam 50L
SOLD: My wife has a Golite Jam 50L backpack for sale. Size medium. Used 6 nights before she decided she wanted to go frame-less. There is a small tear in the right hip pocket from a limb and a ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Jam 50L (M)
November 28, 7:00pm

Shipped
Everything has been shipped. Thank you all.

In Gear Swap » FS: 1/8" EVA pad, ti-pot, Frogg Toggs, polycryo
November 27, 6:33pm

Shipped
Tent has been shipped

In Gear Swap » FS: Tarptent Squall 2
November 27, 6:17pm

$30.00
Dropped the price a little.

In Gear Swap » Small Titanium Snowpeak pot
November 27, 6:03am

Just ordered one
Thank you all for the great thread. I just ordered a H52W from E2 Field gear who actually has some in stock. Looking forward to trying it out.

In GEAR » Zebralight overload...help me choose
November 26, 7:40pm

Thank you Barry
Barry, That is an amazing overview. Just what I needed. Thank you for taking the time to explain that I feel that I finally understand the line.

November 26, 6:57pm

Difference between the 52 series and 502
I have been watching this thread and hoping to answer some of the same questions. Can I ask one more. What is the difference between 52 series and 502 series. Thanks.

November 26, 5:53pm

email sent
Thanks Brad, email is on its way.

November 26, 4:22pm

Small Titanium Snowpeak pot
$30.00 Nearly new Snow Peak titanium pot and lid It only went out one night. 18 fl. oz. pot = 2.1 inches (height) x 5 inches (diameter) Made in Japan. It is the small pot in this combo. ht...

In Gear Swap » Small Titanium Snowpeak pot
November 26, 3:01pm

FS: Tarptent Squall 2
SOLD and Shipped I have a Tarptent Squall 2 up for sale. $160.00 shipped paypal gift. There is tear on each of the front tie outs and a snag in the gross grain. One of the aluminum stake...

November 26, 1:26pm

All Reader Reviews by James Reilly

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Feathered Friends Customer Service
I spoke to a very helpful person on the phone. She helped me determine the proper size for the jacket I wanted. Jacket fits perfectly, was shipped quick and is of top quality.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
July 19, 8:13pm

Sea to Summit Premium Silk Liner
We purchased a ultra-sil stuff sack as recommended by a customer service rep at a outfitter along the A.T. In using it to stuff my wife's sleeping bag I ripped the thing in half. She called up th...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
July 19, 8:08pm