Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 111 - 120 of 1622 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...163

Forum » Thread

Re: Fuel in Korea and Japan.
Thank you for the info on availability. Is Esbit available online from Korean suppliers at reasonable prices to include reasonable prices for shipping?

In Gear Deals » Esbit Burner
February 27, 9:29am

Re: Qiviut
That's awesome...I was amazed to see the versatility of Qiviut. Did you read the story about the Alaskan guide and the long johns that his mom made? I resurrected my "Bear Kodiak Magnum...

In On the Web » DIY Wool Felt Slippers
February 26, 12:07pm

Good Idea
That's a good idea Ed...I like the way you think!

In Backpacking Light with Scouts » Need help finding a venue for a scout backpacking trip, for a Delaware based troop
February 26, 11:49am

Free Esbit Burner
"And I see via email that there's a pot in the mail as of yesterday. Many thanks." Thank you! I included a free gift for burning your esbit. Will help to contain the crystals ;-...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » 1 oz, Durable* Cook kit
February 26, 11:46am

Eight times warmer than wool
Quote from google: The fine undercoat of the muskox is called qiviut (kiv-ee-ute) in the Eskimo language, which is translated as "down" or "underwool". Qiviut is naturally a ...

In On the Web » DIY Wool Felt Slippers
February 26, 11:31am

Re: Re: Re: The Smell
This stuff might work. Carry 1/2oz in something. http://www.zorbx.com/shop700/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=20&cat=Unscented+Odor+Removers 7.5 oz ZorbX Unscented Odor Remover Great for K...

In Fishing » The Smell
February 25, 9:11pm

Re: Re: Candle Stoves
Not a candle stove but one Russell might be interested in seeing. Burns olive oil cleanly. Boiled 2 cups of water in 19 1/2 min. Alot of room for tweeking this stove. I should be able to g...

In Editor's Roundtable » Candle Stoves
February 25, 8:57pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Candle Stoves
My compliments to Russel. I like the way he thinks :-) I'll send him a link to an olive oil stove.

In Editor's Roundtable » Candle Stoves
February 25, 10:57am

Re: Arrived
I've shipped a couple Fancee Feest stoves to Korea and many other countries. They are for meths. Esbit is nice now that I know about the smaller 4 gram size. They have almost no odor. I wish...

In Gear Deals » Esbit Burner
February 25, 8:59am

Re: The Blue Diamond tin is MUCH stronger .
"The Blue Diamond tin is at least $10 less , stronger, has a non stick coating in it easier to clean ( no ridges) and has no bottom seam. It also has an airtight lid. Some folks will ta...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » 1 oz, Durable* Cook kit
February 25, 8:52am

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.