Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 111 - 120 of 1866 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...187

Forum » Thread

Carbon Felt
A 4"X 6" carbon felt will work well as a pot holder/grabber

In GEAR » Silicone Tubing for Pot handles
June 23, 6:41am

Re: Foster can for use with StarLyte burners
Hi Duane, I searched but could not find a used one for you :) I originally purchased my cone from Gossamer Gear. I'll keep one eye open for one ;)

In Gear Deals » Foster can for use with StarLyte burners
June 23, 6:14am

Re: Zelph Starlyte alcohol stove
I came across this video on how Hiram Cook makes the StarLyte Stove go into a simmer mode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxdpTTjwbEk

In GEAR » Zelph Starlyte alcohol stove
June 23, 6:01am

Re: Getting ESBIT OK'd as a safe fuel
Eric, you're right about esbit needing containment. It would be nice to get esbit approved. As said before, operator error is what needs to be addressed. Emphasis used to be on folks who smoked...

In GEAR » Alcohol Stove with shut off valve
June 22, 7:00pm

Re: Alcohol Stove with shut off valve
Here is what PaulMags said over on white blaze referring to ethnicity: quote I have a very sarcastic, blunt and non-too-gentle sense of humor. For the more gentle people who tend to frequent th...

In GEAR » Alcohol Stove with shut off valve
June 22, 11:24am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 8 grams looking good
I'll send along a tray for the 4 gram tablets. Remember the shadow graph photos made by one of your country men "Tony" <center> </center>

In GEAR » Esbit burner testing
June 21, 9:35pm

: Re: This cone and can, Dan?
Adam I'll send you some esbit stuff tomorrow for thermal imaging. Canister stoves put out a ton of btu's fast and the water can absorb the heat quickly as we all have heard folks say abo...

June 21, 8:40pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: This cone and can, Dan?
You got access to all the fun stuff. Someday create a thread about the wallaby that's on the endangered list and how you track/locate with thermal imaging.

June 21, 7:27pm

Re: Re: Re: This cone and can, Dan?
Hi Adam, thanks. From this day forward the Foster pot lids will have the tape lifting design. 4 grams per lid....now that is uberlight :) The BGET's will be without legs and attached to a carbo...

June 21, 7:07pm

Re: Re: Re: This cone and can, Dan?
Jameson, that video was made to demo the Ti cone made special for the stainless pot with ridgeline. The kit was really nice, made only 6 because of TD's policies for resale type of thing. Never...

June 21, 4:32pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.