BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 111 - 120 of 1254 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...126

Forum » Thread

10cm Imusa Mug
My tests we conducted using a 10cm Imusa Mug. Results may vary using the 12cm. Rodger, is yours 12cm? Using a large pot diameter and small flame heat source might be an answer also to cool ha...

In GEAR » IMUSA mug, hot handle, heat shield tape
January 01, 7:23am

Re: How about this solution?
Yes, self fusing silicone tape adheres well to it'self. It's for sealing pipes etc. Wrap the handle of a Imusa Mug with it, as thick as you want. It's going to heat up while waiting for...

December 31, 12:06pm

Zinc Oxide
Get a small tube of zinc oxide for babies to prevent smelly feet and rash etc. Read the last paragraph. Prevention[edit]There are several lifestyle modifications that can be practiced to pre...

In GEAR » Lighter foot powder substitute for smelly feet?
December 29, 2:49pm

Nothing adhered or wrapped works
Anything that you adhere to the handle and then heat it up with your stove is going to be too hot to remove with bare hands. As we all know, heat rising up the side of your pot will heat the handles.

December 29, 2:34pm

Last Call
This is the last time I'll bump this one. I have lots of these available. If you have scout troops that need to be equipped with some inexpensive gear, this is a good deal on lids and mugs. ...

In Gear Deals » Imusa Mug Lids 10cm
December 19, 8:24am

Inspired by:
This guy was my inspiration on the skills to survive with fire: Here is some information you may find interesting and inspiring: Fire and Rain by Dr. André F. Bourbeau Quote: In my...

In GEAR » A 3.4oz fire starting insurance policy
December 18, 4:24pm

Jacob Bromwell
I searched the Jacob Bromwell site and there is no idication that they manufacture that stainless steel cup. http://www.jacobbromwell.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=stainless steel Bromwell is n...

In GEAR » Just ordered a couple of these cheap cups for potential use as a pot, anyone else used one?
December 18, 10:25am

Re: A 3.4oz fire starting insurance policy
Nice choice Dale. A few years back I went the DIY route. The large signal flares were on sale at Kmart really cheap, inventory closeout type of sale...couldn't resist :-) I cut the flare...

In GEAR » A 3.4oz fire starting insurance policy
December 18, 10:06am

code test
Carbon Felt Simmer Pad Use this device to make your StarLyte burners and Companion Burner simmer for real cooking and baking needs. User friendly, just place over lit burner as seen in this...

In User Test Forum » code test
December 18, 9:44am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lite Trail Solid Fuel System
Nick, a quote from your site: "Typically in the field I use at least 1/2 of a 14 gram Esbit cube to heat 16 ounces of water. But it is not unusual to get two pots of heated water from a single...

In GEAR » Lite Trail Solid Fuel System
December 18, 8:43am

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.