BPL Community Profile

Zachary Crane (zcrane) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest, USA
About Me Zachary Crane has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListGear List v3.0

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Zachary Crane

Showing 111 - 115 of 115 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Forum » Thread

In Response to Jeff
Jeff - I think my worn weight seems (is) high because I am including my trekking poles (21 oz), along with my fairly heavy boots (58 oz). I've already stated that I'm not willing to give up...

In Gear Lists » Getting Back Into Backpacking - My Gear List
October 18, 1:44pm

In Response To Evan & Andy
Evan - I've made the change from the CamelBak and Klean Kanteen to Platy Bottles & a Drink Tube Kit. I will consider the AquaMira drops as well. Is there a downside to using these vs. a fil...

October 18, 10:05am

In Response To All
First of all, thank you for the replies so far. I appreciate it. I'm sorry if I seem reluctant to change my gear (the bag and boots, specifically). The fact is, I may be willing to swap some...

October 18, 8:30am

In Response To Jeff
Thanks for the speedy reply! I figured your response would be the general reply haha. Keep in mind I'm not going for the 100% ultralight setup. I'd like to combine a combination of gear ...

October 18, 2:36am

Getting Back Into Backpacking - My Gear List
NOTE: MY PROFILE HAS A PDF VERSION OF MY GEAR LIST THAT INCLUDES CATEGORIES, BRANDS, MODELS, QUANTITY, AND WEIGHTS. THAT IS THE LIST THAT GETS UPDATED AFTER TAKING SUGGESTIONS FROM YOU GUYS. Wel...

October 17, 9:33pm

All Reader Reviews by Zachary Crane

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Campsaver.com Retailer
I purchased a Black MontBell Down Inner Parka (on sale for $117) via their online store. It was around 8pm CST, so their physical store was closed. I received both a call and email the next morning sa...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
December 06, 10:28am