BPL Community Profile

Craig W. (xnomanx) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Craig W. hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.
-K. Vonnegut
CityBeautiful Altadena
StateCA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.sweepingthegarden.wordpress.com
My PDF Gear ListGeneral Adventuring Gearlist (2013)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Craig W.

Showing 111 - 120 of 3198 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...320

Forum » Thread

Re: Koch Brothers Donate $25 Million To United Negro College Fund & The Compassionate Left Is Predictably Enraged

In Chaff » Koch Brothers Donate $25 Million To United Negro College Fund & The Compassionate Left Is Predictably Enraged
June 09, 6:22pm

Re: The case for impeachment (and why I think it will never happen)

In Chaff » The case for impeachment (and why I think it will never happen).
June 09, 5:53pm

Re: Re: Re: The case for impeachment (and why I think it will never happen).
More plagiarized copy/paste goodness from Matthew. At least cite your sources instead of passing things off as your own words.

In Chaff » The case for impeachment (and why I think it will never happen).
June 09, 3:54pm

Meme Time!!!

In Chaff » The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun
June 09, 12:49pm

Re: Weekend Warrior
Well said Paul. As a husband and father and teacher and artist….the short trip is typically the trip for me. And increasingly with my kids. While I can't always backpack with the frequen...

In On the Web » Weekend Warrior
June 06, 10:05am

Re: Re: Survey
Never crapped my pants overseas but I pee my wetsuit domestically all the time. And nobody is even going to ask why you crapped your pants overseas?

In Chaff » Survey
June 04, 4:45pm

Re: Re: Re: Why I Won't Buy From Certain Outdoor Cottage Gear Makers
Tom might actually pre-date the military. I think he comes from the days of simple mobs and hordes.

In Chaff » Why I Won't Buy From Certain Outdoor Cottage Gear Makers
June 03, 6:32pm

Re: Re: Better without
Ian, try listening to Spotify. They've got just about every artist I can think of. A 5$ subscription will stop the ads, but even in free mode I don't find them that bad. Usually only one...

In Chaff » Ronald Reagan Backed Strict Gun Laws in CA as a Response to the Rise of the Black Panther Party.
June 03, 6:11pm

Re: Re: Re: Say something up here in the subject line....
Doug nailed it. It seems to me that people are simply cruising this forum to find something to piss them off so they can argue about it. I've certainly done that. It gets old. Sorry Ike. ...

In Chaff » Ronald Reagan Backed Strict Gun Laws in CA as a Response to the Rise of the Black Panther Party.
June 03, 11:10am

Re: Say something up here in the subject line....
Those are some classics Ian. Always was a fan of PIL. OK Kat, I should stop baiting people. From now on if I post an incendiary headline that fills people with dread, anger, despair, and l...

June 02, 11:00pm

All Reader Reviews by Craig W.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Thermawrap jacket
A great jacket- my XL weighs in at just over 10 oz. with its stuff sack. Very simple, functional design- perfect for 3 seasons in the Sierras when combined with a base layer and/or shell system.

In Clothing - Insulating - Synthetic (Polarguard, Primaloft, etc.)
May 15, 8:56pm

Dirty Girl Gaiters
These are great "dry" gaiters. As a trail runner I shopped and shopped for a good, breathable, and lightweight pair...not much out there. Most mainstream gear makers seem to seriously over...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
December 13, 8:55pm