BPL Community Profile

Craig W. (xnomanx) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Craig W. hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.
-K. Vonnegut
CityBeautiful Altadena
StateCA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.sweepingthegarden.wordpress.com
My PDF Gear ListGeneral Adventuring Gearlist (2013)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Craig W.

Showing 111 - 120 of 3242 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...325

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Well
I'm really chapping Ian's hide aren't I? It's OK Ian, at least we both like Gogol Bordello. Don't worry folks. I leave on Wednesday for a few months so I'm just getti...

In Chaff » Belief versus Facts
July 07, 8:34pm

Re: Well
Fair enough, we'll have that debate and polarize ourselves when it comes time to vote on polygamy. But for now, gay marriage is the issue in the courts. I know which side I stand on. And...

July 07, 8:27pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bam - case in point
"Jumping on the few that are against the polarization and see its dangers isn't helpful either." I can understand being against people that are ill informed yet pick a side and tak...

July 07, 7:41pm

Re: Re: Re: Bam - case in point
This is a very difficult discussion to have online. But a political/legal example that comes to mind before I'm labelled an insensitive militant extremist... Should Oliver L. Brown have tri...

July 07, 1:27pm

Re: Re: Bam - case in point
And yes Kat, I wouldn't respond unless I read your entire article.

July 07, 12:51pm

Re: Bam - case in point
Relax Ian... I would have to imagine that as a LEO you understand that there is a time for respect and understanding and a time for other actions. Some perspectives, actions, and attitudes do n...

July 07, 12:44pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: the power of suggestions and the subconscious mind
So if an atheist puts **nothing** in a hiker box is he/she preaching?

In Chaff » Continuation of Religion Conversation from the Traveling Hiker Box Thread
July 07, 11:47am

More on polarization
"Maybe that recognition can help us step back a bit from the hot front lines and begin to understand and respect the honest reasons for the depths of the passions of those with whom we disagre...

July 07, 11:38am

The Color Purple
Good on you Ian, I love Gogol Bordello. I love Madagascar, a little more on the traditional side. Madagascar

In Chaff » The Color Purple
July 06, 10:27pm

Glenn Beck Supports Anthropogenic Climate Change Science.
Maybe Not. Here's the Boredoms, a live clip from Boadrum 77 in 2007. Really wished I could've seen this one. Boredoms: Boadrum 77

In Chaff » Glenn Beck Supports Anthropogenic Climate Change Science.
July 05, 12:28pm

All Reader Reviews by Craig W.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Thermawrap jacket
A great jacket- my XL weighs in at just over 10 oz. with its stuff sack. Very simple, functional design- perfect for 3 seasons in the Sierras when combined with a base layer and/or shell system.

In Clothing - Insulating - Synthetic (Polarguard, Primaloft, etc.)
May 15, 8:56pm

Dirty Girl Gaiters
These are great "dry" gaiters. As a trail runner I shopped and shopped for a good, breathable, and lightweight pair...not much out there. Most mainstream gear makers seem to seriously over...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
December 13, 8:55pm