BPL Community Profile

Brad Fisher (wufpackfn) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NC/TN/VA Mountains
About Me Brad Fisher has not added a biography yet.
CityMount Pleasant
StateNorth Carolina
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brad Fisher

Showing 111 - 120 of 652 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...66

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: list
"Why is everyone assaulting each other? Is it because the law permits unstable people access to guns?" The law in NC actually doesn't allow unstable (or at least those diagnosed by...

In Chaff » Newtown
December 19, 4:12pm

Re: Packing heat
Ben C. Our dad's had different circumstances. My dad was delivering at night in a high crime area in Charlotte. Only time he carried the gun was at a few stores, so less than 5% of the time....

In Chaff » Newtown
December 19, 4:03pm

Re: Re: Re: Packing heat
Oops "- Any premises where the controller of the property has posted a sign saying concealed guns not prohibited"" Any premises where the controller (owner) of the property has ...

In Chaff » Newtown
December 19, 3:56pm

Re: Re: Sacrifice
Miguel, Please understand I mean this with no disrespect and I appreciate your insight. Why does it matter what people outside the US think? Just because other countries don't consider it e...

In Chaff » Newtown
December 19, 3:53pm

Re: Packing heat
Ben, I agree that event was not appropriate for carrying a handgun. Really just nonsense. In NC you can carry your handgun like Yosemite Sam if you like, but we have heavy restrictions on wh...

In Chaff » Newtown
December 19, 3:36pm

Re: Sacrifice
Mike "How about sacrificing the right to carry a gun?" What does that accomplish? It's extreme comments like that that prevent us from ever making progress. Just like the other si...

In Chaff » Newtown
December 19, 2:23pm

Re: Two sides
Great post David.

In Chaff » Newtown
December 19, 11:45am

Re: "Newtown"
Jeffrey, How does gun control help your situation, Chicago, NY, etc. Sounds like you are talking about high crime areas when you say things like crossfire, taking back our streets, etc. I personall...

In Chaff » Newtown
December 19, 11:07am

Re: Newtown"
Jeffrey Thanks for your post and I didn't see anything wrong with your earlier post. All good. Interesting to hear your prospective from Oakland and it gives me a better prospective of wh...

In Chaff » Newtown
December 18, 8:48pm

Re: "Newtown"
Jeffrey, We are obviously a violent nation which is represented by our crime rates and large prison population. Why is that? I don't believe it is simply because we have access to guns. The...

In Chaff » Newtown
December 18, 2:40pm

All Reader Reviews by Brad Fisher

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite Sleeping Pad
Have used a neoair for many nights without an issue. Night 1 with the XLite and it leaks from a small tear in outer fabric. Just too fragile for me. Now to figure out how to get my money back. Bra...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
February 26, 9:45am

Mountain Laurel Designs Burn (2010)
I bought the MLD Burn back in November to become my primary 3 season pack when a bear canister is not necessary. If I need to carry a bear canister I will continue to use my GG Gorilla. I was a li...

In Backpacks - Frameless
January 01, 7:32pm