Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

dan mchale (wildlife) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Cascadia
About Me dan mchale has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
My Website URLhttp://www.mchalepacks.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by dan mchale

Showing 111 - 120 of 547 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...55

Forum » Thread

CO2 or sun
Rog said, " The first point in reply to your request is that for my explanation of why global warming in the late C20th occurred it doesn't really make any difference whether the more acti...

In Chaff » The Carbon Flame War
September 20, 5:55pm

sun and cloud
Rog, could you please explain for us the mechanism by which the more active sun diminishes cloud cover? I know, it seems like an easy question...... Don't sweat it Rog, I don't have fan...

September 20, 3:08pm

what's the difference?
" CO2 doesn't create energy, it just slows down its transmission outwards from Earth. " " But how come this energy being emitted into the atmosphere from the oceans isn't ...

September 20, 1:07pm

myth
Myth, but the number one problem I see with women is getting fit too short.

In GEAR » fact or fiction or marketing hype regarding backpacks for women
September 19, 6:16pm

slippery slope
More on ice.....Arctic or Antarctic doesn't matter; Most psychopaths are male, although the reasons for this sex difference are unknown. Psychopathy seems to be present in both Western and n...

September 19, 4:56pm

Rog likes to misquote
Rog instead of misquoting and putting words in my mouth, why don't you copy what I said? You are such an ass.

September 19, 4:17pm

simultaneous
Rog, here's an example of positive and negative feedbacks being in the same paragraph just as they are in actual climate - just one example out of many from both sides of the fence; http://w...

September 19, 1:25pm

contradictions galore
Rog said, " So explain to me how the extra co2 'trapped heat' trying to escape from the ocean through the atmosphere to space, and yet OLR increased while the ocean warmed from at leas...

September 18, 9:41pm

increases
With an increase in shortwave it's entirely possible to have increases in longwave escaping for a period, but what is important is the relationship there, relative to what the ratio would have ...

September 18, 3:16pm

Rog, your graph is not very convincing, especially considering your supposed super solar activity of that time period. The grapgh does not even go to 1948. My main problem is that I like disecti...

September 18, 2:24pm

All Reader Reviews by dan mchale

dan mchale has posted no reviews.