BPL Community Profile

Charles Jennings (vigilguy) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Northern Utah
About Me Former Mechanical Engineer in the Aerospace Industry. Changed careers to sales and business development.

I own 6 packgoats and really enjoy their companionship and service while on the trail.
CityDeweyville
StateUtah
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Charles Jennings

Showing 111 - 120 of 213 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Forum » Thread

Exped Chair kit
Just received PM so transaction is pending

In Gear Swap » Exped chair kit (M) for free + shipping
May 09, 9:30pm

Exped chair kit (M) for free + shipping
I discovered that i have an Exped chair kit on the gear shelf that i never use. If anyone here needs one, they can have it if they pay the shipping. Paypal me $10 and I'll ship it out this ...

In Gear Swap » Exped chair kit (M) for free + shipping
May 09, 9:26pm

Satisfied with my Neoair
No two hikers are alike, I suppose... I have used mine for a total of ten nights or so, and really enjoy it. I have also used it down to 23 degrees F and did not notice any cold coming through ...

In GEAR » NeoAir Durability
April 21, 4:39pm

SPOT 2
I bought mine at REI a few weeks ago.

In GEAR » SPOT Messenger - Gen 2 Availability
April 10, 10:28pm

+1 for tunnel tents
I also personally use a Hilleberg Kaitum 3 and an Akto, and actually prefer tunnel tents where we go, in the Wind River Range of Wyoming. They set up fast and have an excellent space to weight r...

In GEAR » Arctic tent
April 05, 9:05am

Foam does make a difference
"Thanks for the comparison, thats exactly what I was hoping for. Didn't know about the foam version, looks like the foam adds 2 oz. Do you think the foam significantly improves the comfort...

In GEAR » Exped Air Pillow
April 02, 6:47pm

Etrex H still available
Magellan has been SOLD. Etrex H still available.

In Gear Swap » Older used GPS units F/S
April 02, 5:29pm

Exped Pillow
I just ordered one in this week and have been using it some. So far it is my favorite pillow. I did opt for the model with foam pellets in it, instead of just air. I like the ability to blow the...

In GEAR » Exped Air Pillow
April 02, 5:27pm

Older used GPS units F/S
I am selling either or both GPS units- Garmin Etrex H Magellan 330 Both work great and are in exc. condition. $50 each. Plus $5 to help with shipping.

In Gear Swap » Older used GPS units F/S
April 02, 10:09am

Rab Latok Alpine eVent pants
SOLD

In Gear Swap » Rab Latok Alpine eVent pants
March 23, 9:47pm

All Reader Reviews by Charles Jennings

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Caldera F-Keg Titanium Cone
I had the opportunity to go goatpacking with Josh Leavitt of Ti Goat, who hooked me up with a Ti version of the cone that fits with the Fosters can. As I recall, I had complained about how fragile th...

In Stoves - Alcohol
December 22, 4:34pm

Valandre Bloody Mary
I have had the chance to test the Bloody Mary over the last few weeks, so this would be an INITIAL REVIEW, with more to follow. The Bloody Mary, rather than a specialized bag which some of Valandre...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
February 21, 3:26pm

Gossamer Gear
nm

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
February 21, 3:06pm