BPL Community Profile

Matt DeWitt (tritan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me Love to camp, bike, fish ,jog and anything else outdoors. My computer is my 2nd wife.
StateMi
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Matt DeWitt

Showing 111 - 120 of 189 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Forum » Thread

bag
gotcha PM sent

In Gear Swap » FS: western mountaineering megalite
February 28, 10:06pm

pics
email sent

In Gear Swap » bd mesa 2 person tent
February 28, 8:22am

temp
what is the temp rating? Any pics? I just checked out the website. Does it have any wear or tear? I want to replace my coleman mummy. which size is the regular ? I see 5.6 6.0 or 6.6. I am 5.8.

In Gear Swap » FS: western mountaineering megalite
February 27, 9:33am

price
how much?

In Gear Swap » FS: Gossamer Gear Gorilla Pack new
February 27, 9:24am

fit
can it be compressed to fit a kid? My son is a 14 torso.24 waist.

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Jam2 - older model
February 27, 9:16am

Re: Re: I gotcha
Wow thanks 4quietwoods, I found a guy with a large aether for 125.00 used once so going to get some pictures of it and take a look. I think for now you are right stick the money into the sleepi...

In Gear Lists » Newbie list/ Summer /weekend MI
February 25, 7:08pm

packs
Nick Thanks for the explanation on the packs. I was thinking the GG Gorilla looking at the specs and my base weight at 17lbs before food it looks like it would work for me. i also might have to c...

February 24, 8:22pm

Re: non-gear tips
Paul , thanks for the tip on the boat. I will have to write that one down. I don't want to get sick on the way there.

February 23, 8:48pm

Re: Re: Newbie list/ Summer /weekend MI
Thanks for the tip Nick. The one question I was wondering is do these cottage industry packs as you call them get hot to the back without the ventilation like the Osprey or REI flash? I looked at ...

February 23, 8:45pm

Re: Re Re Re holding
Just got a reply back from golite and they state they don't make packs for kids and didn't go futher then that . What a disappointment. I was hoping for a few suggestions to look into. Wh...

In Gear Deals » GoLite ION
February 22, 10:14am

All Reader Reviews by Matt DeWitt

Matt DeWitt has posted no reviews.