BPL Community Profile

Mark Cashmere (tinkrtoy) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NEOH
About Me I started backpacking in the Northeast in high school with 3 buddies where we had quick access to the AT (Hertlein campsite). Continued through college and dropped off during the family-building years. Got back into camping with my sons and Cub Scouts which just fueled the need for more backpacking. Getting out on weekend+ trips for the past few years and loving it all over again.
CityCleveland
StateOH
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Cashmere

Showing 111 - 120 of 221 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

Zem
I'll take the Zems :)

In Gear Swap » PIF-YEA THOM!
January 13, 4:00pm

CDT Sold
Thanks

In Gear Swap » Montbell Ex Light -- TNF Verto Jacket -- Ibex Hooded Indie -- Odds & Ends
January 13, 7:01am

Question responded to
You have PM - verified that I have all the accessories/parts for the CDT along with the foam framesheet.

In Gear Swap » Montbell Ex Light -- TNF Verto Jacket -- Ibex Hooded Indie -- Odds & Ends
January 13, 5:39am

Offers responded to
you have PM :)

January 13, 5:05am

Added ULA CDT
to OP

January 12, 4:54pm

Updated
Montbell and nanostriker sold and shipped out. OP updated.

January 12, 4:37pm

PM Sent
:)

In Gear Swap » FS Steripen Classic
January 11, 3:23pm

FS -- TNF Verto Jacket -- Ibex Hooded Indie -- ULA CDT -- Odds & Ends
Cleaning out some no longer used (or barely used) items -- all prices include shipping to CONUS. Weights, if listed, are on my scale. All payments via Paypal gift please. Everything gone. Tha...

January 11, 3:19pm

Just got tracking
Funny, I just received tracking number this morning. Sorry for the thread hijack. Good luck with your sale.

In Gear Swap » FS: Ipod Nano 8gb 6th gen Silver
January 11, 4:12am

How long?
Just curious, how long from when they received your 1st gen did you get the new one? Anticipating the arrival of my new nano if you haven't guessed. Thanks, Mark

In Gear Swap » FS: Ipod Nano 8gb 6th gen Silver
January 10, 8:11pm

All Reader Reviews by Mark Cashmere

Mark Cashmere has posted no reviews.