BPL Community Profile

Tim Drescher (timdcy) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Gore Range
About Me Tim Drescher has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.timdcy.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tim Drescher

Showing 111 - 120 of 244 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...25

Forum » Thread

Re: Thoughts on Gossamer Gear Kumo - Don't like it :-(
I took mine on its first trip a few weeks ago. I used it for 3 full days. My first "frameless" pack despite that I bought and am using the Air Beam instead of the Sitlite pad. I also sewe...

In GEAR » Thoughts on Gossamer Gear Kumo - Don't like it :-(
April 22, 4:04pm

Trans-Zion Trek April 5-7
3 Days, 2 nights. Around 40 miles hiked. Lee Pass, La Verkin Creek, Kolob Arch, Bear Trap Canyon, Hop Valley, Wildcat Canyon, West Rim Trail, Potato Hollow, Angels Landing, The Grotto. New Gear...

In Post-Trip Reports » Trans-Zion Trek April 5-7
April 21, 9:00pm

Re: Escalante and the Waterpocket Fold
I could comment quite a bit here... but I'll save it :) Good stuff Brendan. Thanks for sharing.

In Post-Trip Reports » Escalante and the Waterpocket Fold
April 20, 4:07pm

Re: Current Colorado Snow/Water Equivalents
"I bet your skiing is insane today, huh?" Vail Resorts stated today they're reopening Vail and Breck for the weekend. Thought all that nonsense was in their past. Crow never tasted...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Current Colorado Snow/Water Equivalents
April 16, 6:38pm

Current Colorado Snow/Water Equivalents
Here are a few updated snow/water equivalent graphs after the big storm dumps that hit the central Colorado Rockies the past few days. Things are looking up after a very slow start. The 2001-2002 y...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Current Colorado Snow/Water Equivalents
April 16, 9:32am

Re: Response
I’ll add to Matthew’s original thought that you won’t need maps. Go with the data-book instead. The Colorado Trail Foundation does such a good job of maintaining and marking the trail it’s ...

In Gear Lists » Colorado Trail 2013
April 03, 12:41pm

Re: Re: Re: Just use your pack liner?
"I am surprised folks are finding new reasons to buy more stuff. NOT!!" I personally take great pride in seeing my $3 circulate through the U.S. economy.

In GEAR » XTherm: use the included pump sack or lungs?
April 01, 10:10am

Re: Instaflator
Randy, I hope its the same one that I just bought off Amazon. They claim it to be the "new version". Whatever that means. The one I see in your link looks exactly like the one that I b...

March 31, 8:31am

Re: Sangres
I've hiked the length of the Dunes connecting up to Sand Creek. Unfortunately I didn't make it to the Sand Creek Lakes due to spring runoff when I was there... almost 4 years ago. The water...

In Post-Trip Reports » Sangre de Cristo Traverse: Poncha Pass to Great Sand Dunes
March 30, 10:07am

Re: xtherm pump sack
Intentions, intentions. Thanks.

March 30, 8:43am

All Reader Reviews by Tim Drescher

Tim Drescher has posted no reviews.