BPL Community Profile

Tim Drescher (timdcy) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale The Gore Range
About Me The Colorado Rockies are my main stomping grounds for backpacking, cycling, skiing (touring) and floating. I’d love to go on more extended thru hikes, but I love my job and where I work, so for now I just try and bank my vacation.

Lately I’ve become more involved with the preservation and future expansion of Wilderness areas in the central Colorado Rockies.
My Website URLhttp://www.timdcy.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tim Drescher

Showing 111 - 120 of 207 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Forum » Thread

Re: I've got some ideas
Hey Mike, Thanks for your ideas and the name of the company! I had looked at that thru possibility earlier, but then read that Horse PP was pretty dull. How much water do you suspect wil...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Zion in April. Critique my Itinerary.
February 04, 8:14am

Zion in April. Critique my Itinerary.
My girlfriend and I are planning a trip to Zion NP the first weekend of April. It’ll be my first time there so I wanted to get a little bit of input from ya’ll. When I started my research on th...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Zion in April. Critique my Itinerary.
February 03, 11:35am

New Black Rock Gear Items On Sale
Thanks!

In Gear Deals » New Black Rock Gear Items On Sale.
January 30, 9:27am

Re: Kumo
Thanks for the links. I've gotten so used to hitting the search option on BPL for gear reviews, as opposed to going the google route. Going google usually leads me right back to BPL more often ...

In GEAR » GG Kumo
January 27, 9:12am

Re: i like it
Janos, Thanks for cents!

In GEAR » GG Kumo
January 25, 5:04pm

Re: Re: GG Kumo
Dave, Do you have the Kumo? I feel like the CDT is way more than what I need as far as features, capacity and total weight go. There are some things that I really like about the CDT, others n...

In GEAR » GG Kumo
January 25, 5:03pm

GG Kumo
Been looking at pulling the trigger on the Kumo and I've been interested to see if someone can convince me otherwise. Now that it's been on the market for around a year (I think) can any ow...

In GEAR » GG Kumo
January 25, 3:24pm

Re: Re: XTherm does the noise lessen later?
Wait. There's another 40% off sale, or are you referring to the Eddie Bauer one a few months back?

In GEAR » XTherm does the noise lessen later?
January 18, 3:21pm

Re: Re: Re: Battery life
Thank you very much for the info Steven. I think my decision should be obvious.

In GEAR » Princeton Tec Remix Peo MPLS
January 14, 4:50pm

10% off at Enlightened Equipment
Hot damn, Tim. Glad you're okay.

In Gear Deals » 10% off at Enlightened Equipment
January 14, 4:45pm

All Reader Reviews by Tim Drescher

Tim Drescher has posted no reviews.