BPL Community Profile

spelt ! (spelt) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SW/C PA
About Me Things I do: hike, camp, packraft, dive, XC ski

Things I'd like to do: easy rock climbing and canyoneering, more winter camping, more off-trail trips, and learn to telemark ski (it just looks so swooshy and cool). also, packraft MOAR.

Things I don't do: run, unless a rugby ball is in the vicinity. bike, unless it's casual, commuting, low-speed, or otherwise not hardcore.
CountryUS
My Website URLhttp://equilibriumsands.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by spelt !

Showing 111 - 120 of 1336 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...134

Forum » Thread

When you've got money to burn but own every piece of cuben gear in existence...
http://the-toast.net/2014/03/17/future-hammacher-schlemmer-catalog/

In Chaff » When you've got money to burn but own every piece of cuben gear in existence...
March 17, 2:05pm

Re: What ONE piece of gear makes you smile and why
My packraft. Makes me grin like a little kid. :D

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » What ONE piece of gear makes you smile and why
March 15, 8:51am

Re: Re: Great Lakes frozen
Ike, you tease.

In Winter Hiking » 88% of Great Lakes area frozen
March 12, 9:50am

Re: Re: Re: still --- bible belt?
Pessimistic much, Dale?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Hiking and wild camping in Europe: Legal aspects
March 10, 11:47am

Re: White Mountains Winter Trip - Lonesome Lake Hut
That is some beautiful country. Thanks for sharing your report!

In Post-Trip Reports » White Mountains Winter Trip - Lonesome Lake Hut
March 10, 11:35am

Re: still --- bible belt?
I definitely think there is room for developing walking tours in the U.S., just not of a spiritual/super meaningful bent. Walkability has become a big deal in urban planning, and so have green spac...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Hiking and wild camping in Europe: Legal aspects
March 10, 11:11am

Re: American pilgrimage trails
Paul, that was a beautiful post. Pinko liberal tree-hugger I may be, but I am the quintessential American when it comes to my love affair with the automobile. I agree 100% the road trip is the ...

March 10, 10:57am

further sources
VICE news has recently started video journalism and has ongoing series about both Venezuela and Ukraine. Disclaimer: I have not watched these. Just passing them along. VICE News: Ukraine Coverag...

In Chaff » Meanwhile in Venezuela
March 09, 8:10am

suspension
Tree straps and biners with amsteel lines (no whoopies). I could do without the biners a la Ken, but they add enough convenience I consider them worth it.

In GEAR » Hangers show me your suspension hardware please ;-)
March 07, 8:45am

Re: Hey nonny nonny
Bop shebop shebop

In Chaff » Hey nonny nonny
March 06, 4:07pm

All Reader Reviews by spelt !

spelt ! has posted no reviews.