BPL Community Profile

spelt with a t (spelt) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SW/C PA
About Me Things I do: hike, camp, packraft, dive, XC ski

Things I'd like to do: easy rock climbing and canyoneering, more winter camping, more off-trail trips, and learn to telemark ski (it just looks so swooshy and cool). also, packraft MOAR.

Things I don't do: run, unless a rugby ball is in the vicinity. bike, unless it's casual, commuting, low-speed, or otherwise not hardcore.
CountryUS
My Website URLhttp://equilibriumsands.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by spelt with a t

Showing 111 - 120 of 1359 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...136

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Hormones and such
+2, Craig. Even for an online environment, this forum is particularly poor for such discussions. I'm not enough of a sociologist to speculate why.

In Chaff » Hormones and such
April 25, 5:41am

Re: bundy liar?
I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

In Chaff » Bundy......A True American Hero?
April 24, 3:57pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Apocalypse Cow (segment)
> Let's put the shoe on the other foot 'kay? What if those whacked out "patriots" were Latino or African Americans and they were drawing guns on the Feds.....do you think this ...

In Chaff » Bundy......A True American Hero?
April 24, 7:27am

Re: Which book?
On the Origin of Species, naturally.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Perils of stealth camping, hiking, or even jogging in the US
April 22, 6:55pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re Re School Spending
Interesting notion, Troy, but the U.S. is a pluralistic society.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Perils of stealth camping, hiking, or even jogging in the US
April 22, 9:18am

Re: Mississippi Fred McDowell...
Thanks, Craig.

In Chaff » Mississippi Fred McDowell...
April 22, 7:20am

Re: cuben
That's shifting the goalposts by quite a lot. Your initial post was pretty clear that the "pathetic" was about this kid's excitement over his iphone.

In Chaff » Random thoughts on Mortality and iPhones
April 19, 6:51am

Re: Random thoughts on Mortality and iPhones
More on topic, everyone has their poisonous obsession. I find my phone very easy to walk away from. A computer with internet and a proper-sized screen to read from, however...I know it's not he...

April 18, 8:09pm

Re: x
Pathetic like people coming here to gush about their new cuben 1000 fillpower 2.5d titanium toys?

April 18, 8:00pm

i still think
Trip reports should be at the top.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Woo Hoo!
April 18, 3:45pm

All Reader Reviews by spelt with a t

spelt with a t has posted no reviews.