Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Stephen P (spavlock) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Mid-Atlantic
About Me Almost finished with school...for the second time. Hope to move to the Rockies when I'm finished.
StateWV
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListShoulder Season - Mid-Atlantic

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stephen P

Showing 111 - 120 of 201 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Forum » Thread

Re: GoLite Pinnacle
Tommy, I purchased the pack in 2009. I checked the golite website and it looks like the newest model has the double wishbone hip belt, different material for the side pockets (the 2009 version u...

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Pinnacle - Size L
April 04, 1:24pm

FS: Golite Pinnacle - Size L - SOLD
SOLD. Golite Pinnacle size large. I used it for a 3 day trip. I no longer have any need for a pack of this capacity. Looks brand new. Asking $90 shipped conus.

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Pinnacle - Size L
April 04, 11:59am

Re: WTB: bear bag
You can make a couple hanging systems of your own. There is a bunch of info on the forums. I've found the pct method to be the best in most places below tree line. Here are some retailers that ...

In Gear Swap » WTB: bear bag
April 04, 9:48am

GPS Kit
I've been reading up on reviews for GPS Kit for the iphone. If anyone has used this app, please share your thoughts. It seems to be full of features (maybe even too much). I haven't bought...

In GEAR » GPS for iPhone questions
March 31, 10:13pm

Re: WTB BPL mini dropper bottles
yup....US plastics is the way to go. Order a bunch of stuff to get the most out of your shipping. I did that and my total was still in the $10-20 range.

In Gear Swap » WTB BPL mini dropper bottles
March 31, 10:02pm

Re: on/off valve
US plastics is probably your best bet. They have great customer service if you have any questions. Maybe the locking mechanism from a camelbak would work? They sell replacement parts all over the i...

In Make Your Own Gear » on/off valve
March 29, 8:08pm

Re: Man stuff sells fast here
I feel your pain, Matt. You can try posting a "Wanted" add in gear swap. Good things come out of those....sometimes.

In Gear Swap » FS: New MSR Titan Kettle
December 02, 7:27pm

Re: FS: New MSR Titan Kettle
Sold to Dylan. This size pot works great with a simple cat can stove. I've used my imusa aluminum mug (same size base) with one and the flame pattern is just right.

December 02, 5:44pm

Re: FS: New MSR Titan Kettle
Sale Pending to Dylan

December 02, 3:44pm

SOLD: New MSR Titan Kettle
Brand new, still in plastic MSR Titan Kettle (pictures available upon request....just don't have my camera out right now). I bought several pots a few months ago, because I didn't know ...

December 02, 2:50pm

All Reader Reviews by Stephen P

Stephen P has posted no reviews.