Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Chris Benson (roguenode) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Boulder
About Me Chris Benson has not added a biography yet.
StateCO
My PDF Gear List3 season above treeline, bug, rain, 30 degree list - 12.7lbs

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chris Benson

Showing 111 - 120 of 422 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...43

Forum » Thread

'droid me
+6 for an adroid version. After all, it does have greater market share than IOS. :)

In GEAR » iPhone Gear List App
February 09, 9:00am

Re: New Gear From The Cottages
Thank you, it's great to get a preview of the new gear. I'm waiting to see if MLD will have any pack changes or additions this spring.

In GEAR » New Gear From The Cottages
February 08, 9:20am

Re: Stove
Kris, PM me your contact info. edit: Ti-Tri goes to Kris.

In Gear Swap » PIF: stove setup
February 07, 8:24pm

PIF: stove setup
1. The item offered below is free but you must pay shipping. 2. You must also "Pay it Forward" by posting something free (must be worth the cost of shipping). 3. Your "Pay it Forwa...

In Gear Swap » PIF: stove setup
February 07, 8:16pm

Re: Re: Sure
"Time could be a reason. Takes a lot of research to include environmental considerations in any meaningful way, IMO. Not saying it shouldn't, just saying there are valid reasons why it mig...

In GEAR » No love for Eco gear?
February 07, 9:38am

Sure
No reason environmental considerations can't be a part of BPL reviews/articles. I agree, there are definitely things that are a part of daily life, such as stopping single occupancy SUV use, th...

In GEAR » No love for Eco gear?
February 07, 8:54am

flyroc's
I trail run and hike mainly in 212's, but also have flyroc's. The flyroc's definitely have more cushion and way more toebox room, even more than the roclite line from what I could tell ...

In GEAR » Shoe Comparison - Inov-8 and others?
February 06, 7:27pm

All the talking heads...
seem to be picking Green Bay, but I'm rooting for my man Mendenhall, since he went to my alma mater, and, by proxy, the Steelers.

In Chaff » Steelers all the way!!!
February 06, 12:00pm

some feedback
1- Geek = good. Helps cut through the massive amounts of gear industry tech hype. Consider augmenting the geek analysis with practical examples from your experience. 2- I wouldn't defend. Gi...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Skurka Gear Book
February 03, 7:57pm

beer me
Truly a myog project I could complete successfully. I'd modify that to two sixer's. One to myog the critter prevention. The 2nd for the return to the car, in case it didn't work.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Mineral King
February 03, 5:38pm

All Reader Reviews by Chris Benson

Chris Benson has posted no reviews.