BPL Community Profile

Ryan Krause (rmkrause) - BPL Guest

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Ryan Krause has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ryan Krause

Showing 111 - 120 of 224 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

Doctors
Greg - what you are asking really needs the expertise of a physician that examines the issue. If you felt uncomfortable with the diagnosis of the first physician, do find a second physician and ha...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Soft tissue inflammation
April 06, 10:20pm

Getting to Nepal?
Any recommendations on getting to Nepal from the states? I've thought about doing the circuit but the cost of the airplane tickets alone to Nepal are high. Are you guys doing the circuit so...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Annapurna Circuit Questions
April 06, 9:40pm

Re: re: geartrade?
"I thought there was a post titled geartrade.com but I didn't see anything written ... that's my top suggestion. " Yeah originally was going to post about Geartrade but then st...

In GEAR » Cheap Down Jacket
April 06, 1:01pm

LL Bean down jacket
"Ryan, do you know how much that LL Bean down jacket weighs?" Russ - I don't have this particular coat so I cannot personally measure it (I have a synthetic version I use as a town...

April 06, 12:51pm

Re: REI on the phone
This may be a YMMV thing as I tried the same thing and was told the 20% discount couldn't be used on special orders, pre-orders, etc.

In GEAR » Titanium JetBoil - The Sol Ti
April 06, 12:39pm

Geartrade
I'd strongly suggest skipping Big 5 and go to llbean.com: like REI they guarantee all items for life and they make excellent clothing. Their Goose Down Jacket is just a little more than an unk...

April 05, 11:34pm

Phone
On the trail, your phone will rarely if ever work - thereby carrying it gives a false sense of security and you might not prepare for how to deal with an emergency situation since in the back of yo...

In Gear Lists » Help getting under 10 lbs
April 03, 1:36am

GPS, Phone?
Why not ditch the GPS and the Phone? This gets you down to little less than 10 lb. You've got a map and compass - make sure to know how to use them and nix the GPS. Same for the phone - what...

In Gear Lists » Help getting under 10 lbs
April 01, 8:10pm

Well....
Know you said no hood was a deal breaker, but there is a LONG right zip Horse Thief on geartrade right now for $134 - it's a backcountry.com return and they are stating it was used at most once...

In GEAR » big agnes horse thief sl sleeping bag
March 28, 11:19pm

Way awesome
Awesome pics - That's great you've got your kids out there and hopefully these early experiences help shape them and stick with them always.

In Post-Trip Reports » Quality Time
March 28, 8:49pm

All Reader Reviews by Ryan Krause

Ryan Krause has posted no reviews.