BPL Community Profile

Rick M (rmjapan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale London, UK
About Me Rick M has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rick M

Showing 111 - 120 of 1018 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...102

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Go to Scotland...
Stephen, thanks for your comments. I am really looking forward to this trip. Always great to get out of Tokyo during our hot rainy season. And if our London relo happens by Sept as we hope, I can&#...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Recommended walks near London UK
May 27, 9:10pm

Re: Go to Scotland...
Ed, excellent nuggets of info! Thoroughly enjoyed your trip reports as well. Both had me in stiches this morning but your title, "Rum, sodomy, and the lash" takes the prize! Definetly wil...

May 27, 5:38pm

Re: Snowdonia UK
So I am leaving next Monday June 2 thru July 19 and there is a chance I may have to give up my London serviced apartment for ~1 week during Wimbledon. I am thinking Snowdonia might be a good place ...

May 26, 7:28pm

FS: Inov-8 Roclite 370 mids
Sold

In Gear Swap » FS: Inov-8 Roclite 370 mids
May 25, 7:18pm

Re: montbell od compact dripper
It works as well as any pour over method that does not use paper filters. The mesh is very fine, certainly MUCH FINER than any metal filter, so sludge is minimized. Most of the oils will pass too, ...

In GEAR » montbell od compact dripper
May 23, 9:33pm

Re: Re: Re: Anyone ever try Mountain Hardwear Integral Zip Shirt baselayer?
There was a thread on this baselayer a few months ago. I think Serge got one but sent it back. I looked at them a few days ago to at the MH Japan flagships store too. Zip was not as deep as I would...

In GEAR » Anyone ever try Mountain Hardwear Integral Zip Shirt baselayer?
May 22, 4:30am

Re: Snowdonia
Thanks everyone for the links and ideas. Would like to do at least 1 challenging hike/climb. Still getting my head around the relatively low altitudes of the mountains there. Most of my hiking in J...

May 21, 4:44pm

Re: Recommended walks near London UK
Hmm, the Yorkshire 3 peaks challenge might be something I will try. My weekly training hike in the Tokyo foothills is ~17km with ~1200m of total ascent that I can do in just under 5hrs with a 8kg p...

May 21, 5:34am

Re: Re: Re: Re: roclite 295s
Maybe time to reconsider the Innov-8 loyalties and try something else? For example, both the Salomon Synapse and NB Leadville MT1210 are highly rated, similarly lightweight with 8mm drop, wide toe ...

In GEAR » roclite 295s
May 21, 2:37am

Recommended walks near London UK
Looks like I will have some extended time in London from early June - mid-July to do recon for our end-of-Summer relocation. With ~6 weeks, I'm sure to have some free time for taking in the cou...

May 21, 1:35am

All Reader Reviews by Rick M

Rick M has posted no reviews.