BPL Community Profile

Randy Nelson (rlnunix) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Rockies
About Me Randy Nelson has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Randy Nelson

Showing 111 - 120 of 674 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...68

Forum » Thread

Re: Backpacking in Hunting Season
In this case I was actually thinking more about the trails that are accessible without having to drive into the park. I haven't seen rangers on them when the park was open. Not that I'm adv...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backpacking in Hunting Season
October 09, 6:40am

Re: Backpacking in Hunting Season
I personally call it quits when first rifle opens. I'm fine with archery and muzzle loaders. I always say there's hunters and those that go hunting. I'm fine with the first, who are ser...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backpacking in Hunting Season
October 08, 9:58pm

Re:"My (failed) attempt at a SHR section."
"I'm going to see a cardiologist." Good choice. My friend has Afib (Atrial Fibrillation) and he has those exact symptoms when it occurs. It's not predictable. Some trips he has...

In Post-Trip Reports » My (failed) attempt at a SHR section.
September 13, 2:58pm

Re: "Which sleeping bag in the Winds next week?"
+1 on the Ultralight. You may not need it but you certainly might. I hope to be getting up there by Thursday or Friday. I'm taking my Alpinlite which has the same 20 degree rating as the Ultral...

In GEAR » Which sleeping bag in the Winds next week?
September 05, 12:27pm

Re: legalize it
"You seem very eager to start a huge argument over my comments which weren't intended to be inflammatory." That wasn't my intent at all Justin. I'm not an argument starter ...

In Chaff » legalize it
September 03, 11:09pm

Re; Wives
"And you'd be really surprised with good reason. The subject was solo backpacking trips, not marriage in general. Where did you get the impression that "the rest of us" never com...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Tips to convince wife to let me go solo and still be around when I come back...
September 03, 10:57pm

Re: Legalize
"I usually don't hang around with people like that for obvious reasons. Throughout high school I knew people who went from being responsible and hard working to lazy bums. Instead of takin...

In Chaff » legalize it
September 03, 10:10pm

Re: leaglize it
"If you need marijuana to be happy and functional, you spend money that you can't afford to buy it, your work and school suffer, and you become very unhappy when you don't have it (eve...

In Chaff » legalize it
September 03, 7:09pm

"legalize it"
"Randy, Justin is a youngish guy...perhaps it isn't well known by some or a lot of older folks, but weed is extremely, extremely popular and pervasive among younger folks." Is that...

In Chaff » legalize it
September 03, 7:04pm

Re: Legalize it
"Rolling marijuana with tobacco is actually very popular." In Europe. "They call them "spliffs". " Spliff is Jamaican for joint. Once again, in Europe they ca...

In Chaff » legalize it
September 02, 12:41am

All Reader Reviews by Randy Nelson

Randy Nelson has posted no reviews.