BPL Community Profile

P. Larson (reacttocontact) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale P. Larson hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me P. Larson has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by P. Larson

Showing 111 - 120 of 471 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...48

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Recommend a small pack
Hey Kier, Osprey makes the Sprint Series packs for kids. It's really adjustable so it can "grow" so to speak as the child grows. Pretty awesome actually. Don't know how to m...

In GEAR » Recommend a small pack
March 12, 11:17pm

Re: Re: RE: notch vs lightheart solo
Bump: For Henry being the President of Tarptent. Henry/Franco 2012 (Hell you'd both do better that who we have in office now).

In GEAR » Tarptent StratoSpire 1 vs Lightheart Solo Wedge
March 12, 11:12pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: BD Z Poles. Carbon or Aluminum
Nope, no membership. The lady of the house controls the finances (and 1. she believes in the only purchasing something you need instead of something that you want rule and 2. she also makes more th...

In GEAR » BD Z Poles. Carbon or Aluminum
March 12, 11:06pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: BD Z Poles. Carbon or Aluminum
I can't read the review...I am not a member, remember? My shelter, WHENEVER IT GETS HERE, ahem, MLD, ahem, will be a tarp. I think I'm just going to go with aluminum. I shall consult th...

March 12, 10:55pm

Re: Re: Re: BD Z Poles. Carbon or Aluminum
I have been using a pair of the flick lock pole. But they are my ski poles and the grips suck and they are heavy. BD does make a Z pole with a flick lock on them. I figured without the flick lock, ...

March 12, 10:44pm

Oh.
And yes I did a search. In every thread you cottage gear lovin' weight weenies always suggested to buy a different pole. I don't want a different brand/manufacture. I want one from BD. Bump

March 12, 10:38pm

BD Z Poles. Carbon or Aluminum
They would be used for walking and supporting my shelter. I live in Colorado so I see my fair share of wind. Most of my backpacking will be in Colorado and Montana. If that matters. Definitely goin...

March 12, 10:36pm

Re: Re: Re: You can backpack in Louisiana?
Bump

In GEAR » Tarptent StratoSpire 1 vs Lightheart Solo Wedge
March 12, 10:02pm

Re: Re: How you look when you go backpacking...

In Philosophy & Technique » How you look when you go backpacking...
March 12, 8:05pm

Re: "Salomon Speedcross 3. Anyone with experience?"
Eugene. Tomorrow it is happening. Oh it is soooo happening. But just for s**ts and giggles, here's a dirty shoe photo. Sucks I ended up not liking these shoes.

In GEAR » Salomon Speedcross 3. Anyone with experience?
March 12, 7:24pm

All Reader Reviews by P. Larson

P. Larson has posted no reviews.