BPL Community Profile

Daniel Pittman (pitsy) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Central Texas
About Me Born: Mississippi. Raised: Houston. Boy Scouts, BMX, camping. Navy: Great Lakes, Orlando, Norfolk, Guantanamo, San Diego. Hitch-hiked from S.D. to NYC. Bike shops. Moved to: Austin, then Round Rock. Made a baby with: Melissa McChristian. Favorite place: Grand Teton. Favorite animal: Black Bear.
CityRound Rock
StateTX
CountryUnited States of America
My Website URLhttps://www.facebook.com/daniel.pittman.108

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Daniel Pittman

Showing 111 - 120 of 287 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...29

Forum » Thread

Re: Flying With Trekking Poles - TSA Response
What proof is required re: Salient point #2?

In GEAR » Flying With Trekking Poles - TSA Response
December 23, 12:34am

Re: Best Cheap Gear of 2013
The REI Flash 18 pack is an excellent daypack, on sale now for $24. You can get a handmade knit beanie from Kat_P for around $30, Merino or Merino/Alpaca. Gatorade bottles are cheap, last for...

In GEAR » Best Cheap Gear of 2013
December 21, 10:11pm

Re: Disabling ANNOYING Animated Avatars?
How 'bout everyone just posts a picture of themselves, and perhaps their favorite fuzzy hiking companion? Although I did enjoy Justin's sunglasses one.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Disabling ANNOYING Animated Avatars?
December 20, 11:27pm

Re: Slimey feet
It's probably just me. My feet are always either cool and dry, or hot and slimy. If I stop moving in cold weather with hot and slimy feet, they quickly become cold and slimy, and I have to st...

In GEAR » Trail Runners and Snow
December 19, 10:31pm

Re: Keen Targhee
I love mine for short walks in cold, wet conditions. They are as waterproof as I need them to be. Nothing gets in from the outside. Unfortunately, nothing gets out from the inside either. More ...

In GEAR » Trail Runners and Snow
December 19, 10:08pm

Re: Re: Re: Hats by our own Kat_P
@Scree: Yeah, I got my order in just under the wire. The hard part was guessing Mrs. pitsy's size. I just walked around the house with my ball cap on talking about how handsome it made me lo...

In GEAR » Hats by our own Kat_P
December 18, 10:31pm

Re: Alternative to Toothpaste Dots
Just floss and rinse with water. Get your teeth cleaned when you get back from a long walk. But floss GOOD!

In Philosophy & Technique » Alternative to Toothpaste Dots
December 17, 10:53pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hats by our own Kat_P
Mountain Lion-proof hats. There's your million-dollar idea right there Kat.

December 17, 10:16pm

Re: Re: Hats by our own Kat_P
I'll be ordering another hat for work soon, and hopefully talking her into knitting me a scarf. Next year, everyone in my family gets hats for Christmas!

December 17, 10:09pm

Hats by our own Kat_P
I recently received two hats custom-knitted for me by Kat_P. You can browse her wares here. I emailed her my sizes and specified the material (baby-Alpaca and Merino) and the edge style (rolled e...

December 16, 11:17pm

All Reader Reviews by Daniel Pittman

Daniel Pittman has posted no reviews.