BPL Community Profile

Daniel Pittman (pitsy) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Central Texas
About Me Born: Mississippi. Raised: Houston. Boy Scouts, BMX, camping. Navy: Great Lakes, Orlando, Norfolk, Guantanamo, San Diego. Hitch-hiked from S.D. to NYC. Bike shops. Moved to: Austin, then Round Rock. Made a baby with: Melissa McChristian. Favorite place: Grand Teton. Favorite animal: Black Bear.
CityRound Rock
StateTX
CountryUnited States of America
My Website URLhttps://www.facebook.com/daniel.pittman.108

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Daniel Pittman

Showing 111 - 120 of 282 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...29

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Hats by our own Kat_P
@Scree: Yeah, I got my order in just under the wire. The hard part was guessing Mrs. pitsy's size. I just walked around the house with my ball cap on talking about how handsome it made me lo...

In GEAR » Hats by our own Kat_P
December 18, 10:31pm

Re: Alternative to Toothpaste Dots
Just floss and rinse with water. Get your teeth cleaned when you get back from a long walk. But floss GOOD!

In Philosophy & Technique » Alternative to Toothpaste Dots
December 17, 10:53pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hats by our own Kat_P
Mountain Lion-proof hats. There's your million-dollar idea right there Kat.

December 17, 10:16pm

Re: Re: Hats by our own Kat_P
I'll be ordering another hat for work soon, and hopefully talking her into knitting me a scarf. Next year, everyone in my family gets hats for Christmas!

December 17, 10:09pm

Hats by our own Kat_P
I recently received two hats custom-knitted for me by Kat_P. You can browse her wares here. I emailed her my sizes and specified the material (baby-Alpaca and Merino) and the edge style (rolled e...

December 16, 11:17pm

Re: Right-sized, sturdy shovel, PIF water alarm
"I've got at least one extra high-water-level alarm lying around if there's a rafter who'd like to have that security blanket. They are about the volume and weight of a deck of car...

In Editor's Roundtable » Techniques for River Corridor Camping
October 13, 8:45pm

Re: Re: Bugging Out
"@ Don, i don't even know why it's called a bug out bag." Because it keeps the bugs out, silly.

In GEAR » Bug Out Bag / Prepper Setup / Survival-based UL kit and philosophy
October 06, 11:19pm

Re: Bug Out Bag / Prepper Setup / Survival-based UL kit and philosophy
Nah, it's legit to post this in Gear. Primarily, you will need to consider more durable items, and nothing that runs out. You will be able to resupply, but I think you'll want to avoid ...

In GEAR » Bug Out Bag / Prepper Setup / Survival-based UL kit and philosophy
October 05, 12:53am

Re: Who is signing up for ObamaCare (aka ACA) on Tuesday?
Here's some information to add fuel to the fiery debate. I have not fact-checked anything this dude says, but his statistics are interesting. Copy and paste; me no HTML https://www.youtube...

In Chaff » Who is signing up for ObamaCare (aka ACA) on Tuesday?
October 05, 12:35am

Re: Who is signing up for ObamaCare (aka ACA) on Tuesday?
My girlfriend continues to work at a job she hates (Starbucks) because it provides good insurance for us and our child. I work my ass off and make enough to pay our rent, utilities, car note, medi...

In Chaff » Who is signing up for ObamaCare (aka ACA) on Tuesday?
September 30, 11:36pm

All Reader Reviews by Daniel Pittman

Daniel Pittman has posted no reviews.