BPL Community Profile

Peter Fogel (pgfogel) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Western Slope, Colorado
About Me Peter Fogel has not added a biography yet.
CityGlade Park
StateColorado
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Peter Fogel

Showing 111 - 120 of 141 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Forum » Thread

Pinnacle
PM sent on Pinnacle. Peter

In Gear Swap » Sell / Trade Golite Pinnacle Size “M”
April 14, 1:10pm

Goretex XCR
Speaking only from a hands on approach, I can report that the XCR version has worked extremely well for me. It has proven itself to be far superior to any other waterproof membrane I have tried. Th...

In GEAR » Goretex XCR Products
April 13, 12:03pm

SS bottle for Steripen
Someone is introducing a new line of Wide mouth light weight stainless steel water bottles very soon. These will be compatible with the Nalgene style screw caps. I have an email in to the manufa...

In GEAR » Steripen Adventurer w/ stainless Kleen Kanteen?
April 13, 10:56am

WTB SMD Gatewood Cape
I'm looking for a Six Moon Designs Gatewood Cape. If you have one you'd like to sell or trade, PLEASE, contact Peter at pgfogel@msn.com, or if you would prefer, PM me on this site. Than...

In Gear Swap » WTB SMD Gatewood Cape
April 13, 10:49am

Podcast: Unconventional choices
I stumbled upon this website a bit ago quite by chance. It was the name which attracted my interest. "Backpacking Light". Backpacking=journey,[path]. Light=less encumbered,[simplicity...

In Editor's Roundtable » Podcast: Making Unconventional Choices for a Better Life
April 10, 3:32pm

Pocket Rocket
$ 49.99 for both the Pocket Rocket AND the Titan Kettle at CampSaver. Buy a fuel canister for an additional $3.95 which you will need anyway, and everything ships for free!

In Gear Swap » FS: New MSR PocketRocket Stove
April 08, 6:27pm

affluenza
If you have managed to follow this thread all the way to here, you may be one who is ready to receive a gift that was offered to all who would hear it, over 2500 years ago and still remains as re...

In Editor's Roundtable » Affluenza: Fact-Heavy Book Carries a Lightweight Message
April 07, 10:55pm

Dr. Bronners soap
I've been using Dr. Bronners for over 40 years! It's my only soap. It is SAFE for everything including brushing your teeth. It was reformulated a few years ago when the company went thro...

In GEAR » Dr. Bronners for laundry
April 06, 12:08am

Inov8 Shoe stretching
If they don't fit send them back or expect trouble. The shoes should feel just right straight out of the box. You should not have to break them in at all! If these do not, either find anothe...

In GEAR » Inov-8 Stretching
April 03, 9:59pm

VO 24
I too am a trail runner who loves his VO24. Sierra Trading Post had them on sale a while ago, They may still have some left. Peter

In GEAR » Best pack for running...
April 03, 3:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Peter Fogel

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Allen Multifunction Shooter's Rest
I do not use trekking poles, but I do use a SMD Gatewood Cape. I've been hunting for the perfect pole to replace what I'm currently using and finally, my search appears to be at an end. ...

In Trekking Poles
June 12, 2:09pm

GoLite Ether Wind Shirt (Wisp HP)
People, this is a 4oz. rain/wind shirt. What does one expect to find here? I've owned several different wind shirts over the years and I find this one to be most remarkable. It's soft, very...

In Clothing - Wind & Soft Shell
December 26, 11:51am

Inov8 RocLite 318 GTX
I love these shoes! I've found most Gore-Tex shoes to be somewhat stiff and heavy, but not these! They do run a bit small so order up a size. I've been running and snowshoeing in them every...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
December 26, 11:18am