BPL Community Profile

Sean Passanisi (passanis) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sean Passanisi hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Sean Passanisi has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Francisco
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Sean Passanisi

Showing 111 - 120 of 256 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...26

Forum » Thread

One more JMT list (first timer)
Hello, I'm taking on the JMT for the first time in mid August. Would love feedback on this list! Note that I'm missing a few items at the bottom that will push the weight up. Pack +...

In Gear Lists » One more JMT list (first timer)
July 09, 6:19pm

Re: Euroschirm im Deutschland
Thanks for the comments. Has anyone tried the "handsfree" attachment for Birdiepal Euroschirm umbrella?

In GEAR » Umbrellas
July 09, 1:32pm

Re: Quinoa
Pardon my ignorance, but does dehydrating require a machine?

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Quinoa
July 09, 11:01am

Quinoa
I purchase quinoa at home that cooks in about 15 minutes. I see that others here cook quinoa on the trail. Is there a source for quick cooking quinoa?

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Quinoa
July 08, 10:05pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: tornado tube?
Eric, Got it. I will need to try it out.

In GEAR » Another Sawyer Squeeze Question
July 08, 7:03pm

Re: Re: tornado tube?
Hi Eric, Doesn't the Sawyer have a female side that connects directly to the bottle? Why use a female-to-female coupler?

July 08, 5:54pm

Umbrellas
Hello. I've searched and found some old threads on umbrellas. I'm interested in hearing the latest on which makes/models people use. This would mostly be for travel, but I'm also con...

In GEAR » Umbrellas
July 08, 4:49pm

Re: Re: Water System Stuff
Do you use the Tornado Tube for back flushing? I have two 2L Evernew bags on the outside of my pack. I connect the Sawyer to the dirty bag and "squeeze" into the clean one. I only ca...

July 08, 4:09pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Nepal Treks for September
Hi Bob, Would you mind sharing the name of the agency you like to use? I'm certainly willing to pay a bit more to mitigate risk.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Nepal Treks for September
July 01, 6:05pm

Re: Re: Nepal Treks for September
Great tips. Thanks, Bob. Should I plan out the trek from here (connect with a guide, etc.), or wait until I hit the ground in Kathmandu?

In Pre-Trip Planning » Nepal Treks for September
July 01, 5:47pm

All Reader Reviews by Sean Passanisi

Sean Passanisi has posted no reviews.