Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ryan Elsey (paintballswimguy) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Kansas City
About Me Ryan Elsey has not added a biography yet.
CityKansas City
StateMissouri
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ryan Elsey

Showing 111 - 120 of 227 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

Cottage Industry Electronics
If only you guys knew about some of the cottage industry electronics out there. They tend to make backpacking gear look cheap. If your interested in the audiophiles forum of choice, feel free to ...

In GEAR » MP3 player, for backpacking and running
September 11, 10:55pm

tarptent
Look at tarp tents website. They have a variety of designs around 24 ounces

In GEAR » Convince me not to bring my tent!
September 10, 12:07pm

Benchmades
I LOVE my benchmades, (I have 3 mini grips, and a few others) but, the last 1 i bought also came dull from the factory. However, normally this is not the case. You may try calling benchmade. They h...

In GEAR » Knife sharpness question
September 09, 5:51pm

won't work
It won't let me buy one, even though it says it can be back ordered... oh well. I picked up a bright yellow one for $35 bucks at the patagonia outlet last weekend. I just would prefer gray...

In Gear Deals » Patagonia Nano Puff Pullover at REI
September 07, 6:01pm

size
I where a 13 in new balances, and a 13 in Adidas. How would those Inov-8s fit, comparatively. I heard they ran small, so i'm just not sure if they would work or not. Any advice?

In Gear Swap » FS: Inov-8 Terroc 330's, Adidas Trail Runners
September 07, 5:58pm

lantern
Would you sell the lantern separately, If so, how much?

In Gear Swap » Patagonia Down Hoodie, TNF Nuptse Down Jacket, Osprey Aether, some Primus gear...
September 06, 10:13pm

Hmm...
This looks an awful lot like ULA's new pack with the inflatable pad. But, i think Ron did a better job with its execution, It looks like instead of using the pad as a sleeping pad as well, it i...

In Gear Deals » MLD Exodus S Full Suspension Packs Now Released
September 06, 8:28pm

Gear suggestions
I was part of a troop with a lot of low income scouts, So I have a few insights from that standpoint: You should offer examples of what to buy, and where to buy them. Plus an estimated cost. Paren...

In Gear Lists » Gear list for boy scouts
September 06, 1:19am

Double Wall
Having never owned a sil nylon tent i'm curious. Will the double wall of this tent be able to help with condensation. Basically, would i notice a difference in misting, or condensation compare...

In GEAR » Coming Soon: Tarptent StratoSpire
September 04, 8:03pm

sierra trading post
Sierra trading post is the place to get a precip. With a coupon, they are about $50. They are a good deal at that pice. However, they are not a good deal at $100 bucks. They also have the mica for ...

In GEAR » Marmot Precipt
September 04, 8:01pm

All Reader Reviews by Ryan Elsey

Ryan Elsey has posted no reviews.