BPL Community Profile

Adam Kilpatrick (oysters) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale South Australia
About Me Into Bushwalking in remote areas in Australia. Have completed alot of walks in Southern Australia, especially in the Flinders Ranges, but also some decent trips in Victoria, Tasmania, and Central Australia.

I also spend a lot of time in the field for work (arid areas) and am an avid Scouter!

Oh yeah, and I'm into cycling and photography too.
CityAdelaide
StateSouth Australia
CountryAustralia
My Website URLhttp://worldtrike.crazyguyonabike.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adam Kilpatrick

Showing 111 - 120 of 596 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...60

Forum » Thread

Re: Bed Of Nails
Yeah needs to be realistic. I'm thinking Australian sharpies though...some of them are pretty awful, and I've been places in the desert where its hard to find somewhere to sit down without ...

In GEAR » Flooring underlayment foam
March 16, 11:44pm

Re: Pad puncture tester
Hmm. Its possible the balloon could pop much before the pads get punctured, plus Balloons can be quite variable...how do you decide on how to put air in the balloon and keep that constant? Hard ...

March 16, 10:24pm

Re: Floor muffler
Worth a shot Dowser. I'm sure there's got to be some other similar foams out there too. When I get back Down Under (can't wait!) I'm going to check out the hardware stores for wh...

March 16, 7:58pm

Re: Re: wrong forum
;-)

In Pre-Trip Planning » All these years? Where to begin to BPL while living in tthe Philippines?
March 16, 4:42pm

Re: Tensile Strength Stretch
If the tensile strength is consistent through the pad, and the force is applied very evenly then that's possible. However, if its not, its likely a tear could start at an edge and then propogat...

March 16, 12:42am

Re: poking methodology
"maybe you could set up a "bed of nails" type thing, then see how much weight each one takes before forming holes? Though getting both spouses to agree on a number is good, too.&...

March 16, 12:36am

Re: 200 folds
^^^^^ THIS!!! ^^^^^^ Is the awesome thing about this project and BPL. So much cheap-as test material, people willing to work together to incrementally find better solutions!!! This looks prom...

March 15, 8:29pm

FM
Looks good Delmar. Sending you a PM with details now. Cheers! PS: Sent you an email mate

March 15, 8:07pm

Re: Re: Re: GG Murmur w/Thinlight?
Don't know yet, he's only just bought the roll. But others have used similar stuff before for hammocks etc on other forums, and at least one other member checked it out. The advantage is...

In GEAR » GG Murmur w/Thinlight?
March 14, 9:19pm

Re: GG Murmur w/Thinlight?
Delmar just bought a roll of CC foam from home depot. He has quite a bit, I'm getting some off him. Its very similar to thinlight, similar weight, slightly less thick. If you PM him he might...

In GEAR » GG Murmur w/Thinlight?
March 14, 7:53pm

All Reader Reviews by Adam Kilpatrick

Adam Kilpatrick has posted no reviews.