Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Adam Kilpatrick (oysters) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale South Australia
About Me Into Bushwalking in remote areas in Australia. Have completed alot of walks in Southern Australia, especially in the Flinders Ranges, but also some decent trips in Victoria, Tasmania, Central Australia, Kakadu, Japan, China, Korea.

I also spend a lot of time in the field for work (arid areas) and am an avid Scouter!

Oh yeah, and I'm into cycling and photography too.
CityAdelaide
StateSouth Australia
CountryAustralia
My Website URLhttp://worldtrike.crazyguyonabike.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adam Kilpatrick

Showing 111 - 120 of 876 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...88

Forum » Thread

Re: Thinking through a small mid test project
Concur with Franco on the slight pole lift. May have been that it was taught when you pitched it, then it sagged a little bit with stretch before you took the picture? Great work though, thanks ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Thinking through a small mid test project
April 07, 5:47pm

Re: Re: Re: hiking cadence
^Yep

In Philosophy & Technique » hiking cadence
April 06, 8:32pm

Re: Re: rogaining
Rogaining, get on it guys ;-) Actually, the sport was invented about the same time in the 1960's by the Mountain Clubs of Melbourne University and The University of Adelaide (my Uni!). I hav...

April 06, 6:16am

Gaiters and efficiency
This Easter long weekend we ran our annual Bushwalking competition for Venturer Scouts in South Aus, as always, I was in "hike team", the guys and girls that set the course, monitor it, S...

April 05, 11:39pm

Re: Cuben
Yes, thanks for bring that up Edward (I have seen it on his site before). Be good to hear his thoughts on having such a beast in cuben, whether he still uses it, etc. Personally I'm not a fa...

In GEAR » Gatewood cape or something else?
April 05, 9:11pm

Re: PBC - Potential Boil Capacity
replicating experimental conditions is always tough...but we can try. Room temperature is not too difficult (my house is pretty old, doesn't have a thermostat, so won't be precise), though ...

In GEAR » Esbit burner testing
April 02, 7:00am

Re: Re: Re: Mini Popcan - 39min simmer burn
Very interesting Richard. Yes, maybe the air temp is higher in the cone, therefore speeding up the reaction process. Also its interesting your ring vs no ring comparison. The times of both su...

April 01, 8:32pm

Re: Mini Popcan - 39min simmer burn
Great stuff Richard. Just to check with the last test, that's with your minipopcan with the simmer ring?

April 01, 7:15pm

Chaff
Chaff Ken, I'm doing your job today ;-)

In GEAR » More stuff to show a member on BPL
April 01, 6:09pm

Chaff
Chaff

In GEAR » NEW! Sierra Designs DriDown Balaclava
April 01, 6:00pm

All Reader Reviews by Adam Kilpatrick

Adam Kilpatrick has posted no reviews.