BPL Community Profile

Josh Brock (needsAbath) - BPL Guest

My Locale Outside
About Me Everything outdoors. I also cook...two trick pony.
CitySacramento
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Josh Brock

Showing 111 - 120 of 291 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...30

Forum » Thread

Gloves, Deet, Head net?
Are those "essentials" to surviving? I usually carry food head lamp knife whistle stove(usually to cook food) and appropriate clothing for the season. and that's about it for a d...

In Philosophy & Technique » Ultralight and the 10 Essentials
May 29, 10:45pm

Re: considering external frame
I just threw my whole kit in it today(basically adding rain gear, day pack, stove and fuel) and I'm just under 15 pounds and feels good. I'm going to take it to horse tail falls and see ho...

In Philosophy & Technique » Considering external frame
May 29, 10:17pm

Re: Re: If you want to get legal
"If someone can show me where we've broken a promise, let me know and I'll certainly make good." Ron Moak Below is the email from your employee/family stating to expect a refun...

In GEAR » Very unpleasant experience with Six Moon Design (SMD)
May 29, 7:03pm

Re: SMD Disappointment - A case of benefit without commitment.
Hmmm not the response I was thinking would be posted by Ron.. Especially over such a small sum of money. And having read all the dialog between the two parties(which ran is not contesting) it woul...

May 29, 6:01pm

Re: Re: I'm confused - what exactly are you whining about?
"Threads - omg... grow up. Just cut them if you think a few long threads are the end of the world. A simple piece of thread you think is worth ripping on a company for... sheesh. Perhaps you j...

May 29, 5:32pm

Re: **rule** chose bright colored gear
"And you run. Flinging with reckless abandon. Down the ridge, bouncing off trees, following the voice. And you're drenched in sweat. "How far did I just run, I can't even see ...

In Philosophy & Technique » **rule** chose bright colored gear
May 29, 2:27pm

shame
That is a shame to see. Seems like Ron would want to do what is necessary to get you a non defective product and would also want to sell you the more expensive tarp. I would email again and as...

May 29, 9:00am

Thanks
Ill try the hot spot reduction techniques. Hopefully that will do the trick.

In Photography » Star Trails
May 29, 7:40am

pictures of Ultra-frame
That is it with my gear loaded in. Its missing my rain gear, stove, and my extras ie fishing pole Ipad camera. weighs in at 11.2 pounds and carries like its nothing. Well on short hikes/walk...

In Philosophy & Technique » Considering external frame
May 28, 10:58pm

Night shot
I have been using ISO 100 and a wired external trigger I my exposure times have varried from 15 - 45 mins. and the longer the exposure the more noisy the image gets even at 100 ISO. Should I be...

In Photography » Star Trails
May 28, 3:45pm

All Reader Reviews by Josh Brock

Josh Brock has posted no reviews.