Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Richard Nelridge (naturephoto1) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Eastern Pennsylvania
About Me Fine Art Photographer specializing in Nature, Landscape, and Wildlife. Most of the work is sold through Art Shows, but I am looking for Gallery representation. Graduate degrees in Geology and Zoology/Biology/Ecology.
CityBreinigsville
StatePennsylvania
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://www.nelridge.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Richard Nelridge

Showing 111 - 120 of 422 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...43

Forum » Thread

Outdoor Research Ion at REI Outlet
My OR Ion arrived today from REI. Great service as usual. Weighs just about right at spec. My scale measures to the nearest .2 oz and the OR Ion weighed in at 3.6 oz; the spec. is 3.5 oz so it m...

In Gear Deals » Outdoor Research Ion at REI Outlet
February 08, 5:37pm

McHale Packs
I have one of the McHale custom made Critical Mass Frame, Bypass Harness, 5000 cu in main compartment panel loading pack weighing about 5.5 pounds. I use it for carrying my photo equiment and back...

In GEAR » ULA Catalyst v. GoLite Quest
February 07, 10:03pm

Feathered Friends Vireo
Also look at the Feathered Friends Vireo which can be purchased as light as 16oz. Mine is a shorter bag with 2oz of overfill and 800+ down. It is an extended half bag without a zipper. Down can be...

In GEAR » On the Hunt for an SUL Bag
February 07, 7:10pm

Feathered Friends Vireo, Hyperion, and Volant Hood
Hi Petras, You may want to consider the Feathered Friends Vireo Sleeping bag with overfill (mine has 2 oz overfill), Feathered Friends Hyperion Jacket, and Feathered Friends Volant Hood. Order ...

In GEAR » Does anyone use an Arc Alpinist in winter?
February 07, 7:00pm

Re: Re: Extreme Protech Bag + Vapor Barrier Clothing
Hi Paul, If you added Vapor Barrier Clothing to your base layer and mid layer clothing system, Cocoon, Thermawrap Pants, and Extreme Protech Bag, this may well get you down to about 20 degrees F...

In GEAR » Check this out.
February 07, 2:50pm

Panel Loading Packs
Hi Avram, Though I have never used them, many photographers use the Kelty Redwing packs. The one that you would be interested in is the Kelty Redwing 3100. Photobackpacker has a modified Kelt...

In GEAR » 3000+ cu in Front loading pack
February 07, 9:21am

Golite Reed clearance at ccoutdoorstore.com
Hi Doug, Thanks for the heads up. I ordered the Reed Pants. Waist size should fit; but I have to lose weight back to a medium. Should be able to adjust the waist size down with the elastic wa...

In Gear Deals » Golite clearance items at ccoutdoorstore.com
February 06, 11:00am

Adirondacks
Hi Kevin, Where are you planning on going in the Adirondacks? Are you headed toward the High Peaks area- ADK Lodge, Keene Valley area? Certainly a beautiful area in Autumn; I haven't been ...

In GEAR » Kahtoola ALuminum Crampons
February 05, 6:40pm

Alpine Bivy
Hi Ron, I couldn't find any reference or options to having netting for the Alpine Bivy. Am I missing something or is this not included or an option? Thanks very much. Rich

In GEAR » MLD updated
February 05, 6:34pm

Outdoor Research Ion at REI Outlet
Hi Scott and Frank, Thanks for the heads up. I need to lose some weight but, I just ordered one in large, took advantage of the coupon code and my REI Membership Refund so it was a very very go...

In Gear Deals » Outdoor Research Ion at REI Outlet
February 03, 8:49am

All Reader Reviews by Richard Nelridge

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

AntiGravityGear (AGG) Customer service
Having just purchased one of the new BPL FireLite 550 Ti Pots I was interested in the Caldera Cone Stove for the pot along with the Antigravity Gear Caldera Kitchen. Trail Designs maker of the Calder...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 23, 11:11am

Feathered Friends Rock Wren II (P-BPHAL shell, no longer made)
I have a Feathered Friends Lark with P-BHAL shell. I have liked the bag very much. When I called Feathered Friends and discussed the bag with them years later(and possibly when I ordered my Feathe...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
January 20, 12:49pm