Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Marc Eldridge (meld) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale The here and now.
About Me Marc Eldridge has not added a biography yet.
CitySalinas
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Marc Eldridge

Showing 111 - 120 of 306 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...31

Forum » Thread

Re: "Sierra Snowshoe :: Feb 2013"
Hope Valley Snow Park is right at Blue Lakes Rd. and Hwy 88. Parking is $5 a day or $25 for the season. No fear of having your car towed at this location. Scotts Lake is just up the hill. We are c...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Sierra Snowshoe :: Feb 2013
February 21, 9:41am

Bosavi
I just got the Bosavi last week, charged it and left it on on the high setting and it lasted somewhere short of 8hrs. Recharged it and left it on the next to high setting and it lasted for a littl...

In Make Your Own Gear » More solar stuff.
February 20, 4:52pm

Re: Snow conditions make challenging use of snow shoes
Duane, Do you have any pics and a description of your trip last weekend? From where we were, Winnemucca Lake, we could see Mt Tallac in the distance. We used Kahtoola Microspikes with great succes...

In Winter Hiking » Snow conditions make challenging use of snow shoes
February 20, 4:30pm

Re: President's Day weekend
Rick and I got in late Friday night and hiked to Winnemucca Lake in the dark. Well there was a little moon. Woke up late Saturday and when the wind picked up decided to move down into the trees ab...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » President's Day weekend
February 20, 10:53am

Re: Sierra Snowshoe :: Feb 2013
Me and Rick are in. Looks like there won't be any snow this weekend so we will be heading out of 89 and TRT. Do you have the coordinates of this location?

February 18, 9:03pm

Re: "President's Day weekend"
Sorry you can't make it Kat. That work can really get in the way. Me and Rick are still in. Who else is going?

February 12, 6:33pm

Presidents Day Weekend
I'm in for whatever

February 01, 6:15pm

Re: Sierra Snowshoe :: Feb 2013
I'm in +1.

January 28, 12:58pm

GGG 5.0
This is a pre-post-trip report. Here is Lee from Trail Designs friday night cooking steaks. Here are some lost items. If anyone wants these PM me.

In Post-Trip Reports » GGG 5.0
January 26, 10:30am

Re: 5th Annual Bay Area G.G.G. aka GGG 5.0 1/25-27, 2013 Henry W Coe
Wood and water loaded. Will head up tomorrow morning. I have #14 for tomorrow night.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 5th Annual Bay Area G.G.G. aka GGG 5.0 1/25-27, 2013 Henry W Coe
January 23, 5:38pm

All Reader Reviews by Marc Eldridge

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

zpacks Company
I had a seam on a pack start to show signs of stress. I emailed Joe with the problem and he responded right away with a method for fixing it. I mailed the pack on 6/3/13 electing to have Joe do the f...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 11, 8:29am