BPL Community Profile

Kevin Manley (manleyk) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Denver-ish
About Me caver, climber, backpacker
CityDenver
StateColorado
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kevin Manley

Showing 111 - 120 of 226 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

Too warm
Too warm. I have a 20F and roasted last night at 40F with a wind! If you want a bag for 60F, why not sew a RayWay quilt or something like it? It was my first sewing project and took less than ...

In GEAR » 10F EE RevX Quilt too warm in summer?
May 18, 11:49pm

Polar bottle
I use a Polar bottle. Mine weighs 5oz, has the same threads as a Nalgene, and can be used with the pre-filter as well. Also, it keeps the water cold. :)

In GEAR » Best water bottle with wide mouth and light?
May 18, 11:38pm

Re: Fly Creek
Thanks for the opinions, guys. Brad-I ask rather than just trying for 2 reasons. 1. I have tried both and am torn. The Shangri-La is substantially larger (especially the vestibule) and a ...

In GEAR » Shangri-la 1 vs Fly Creek UL 1
May 18, 11:32pm

Lafuma Extreme 800
Sent you a PM,Cade. Just dawned on me; you might not be getting PM's (guess from your message). I have a Lafuma Xtreme 800 in great shape that I can ship to you for $50. Kevin

In Gear Swap » wtb: Lafuma x600 45 degree sleeping bag
May 16, 10:49pm

Stakes or no...
The Fly Creek will stand with no stakes, but it'll narrow to a point at the foot. The two stakes at the rear (you don't need all three) make it 23" inches wide at the foot, if I recal...

In Gear Swap » FS: Big Agnes Fly Creek UL 1
May 15, 1:15pm

Information, please.
What's the weight of the Liteguard? Also, what is the temp rating (or the loft)? Thanks, Kevin

In Gear Swap » FS: WM Liteguard, Liberty Mountain Ultra Light Rain Cover
May 12, 7:56pm

Shangri-la 1 vs Fly Creek UL 1
I have both of these tents and am trying to decide which to sell. The Golite seems bigger, but looking at the dimensions, it doesn't look like much more room. The Fly Creek is lighter by abou...

In GEAR » Shangri-la 1 vs Fly Creek UL 1
May 11, 4:03pm

Sold and shipped!
Thanks, all.

In Gear Swap » FS or WTT: WM Alpinlite
May 09, 4:58pm

Bump?
Bump!

In Gear Swap » FS or WTT: WM Alpinlite
May 08, 9:22am

NICE!
That is a great looking pack! I think I like it better than my GG gorilla...

In Gear Swap » FS: or WTT: Dyneema X backpack.
May 06, 10:51pm

All Reader Reviews by Kevin Manley

Kevin Manley has posted no reviews.