BPL Community Profile

Kevin Manley (manleyk) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Denver-ish
About Me caver, climber, backpacker
CityDenver
StateColorado
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kevin Manley

Showing 111 - 120 of 236 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...24

Forum » Thread

$5 off!
I have to run to the PO soon to send the quilt. If you want something from the thread and can send me PayPal before I leave, take $5 off the listed price of anything here (that way, I only have to...

In Gear Swap » FS: GG, Golite, Snow Peak, Fly Creek, Poles, etc.
June 19, 11:36am

Golite quilt sold
Quilt sold; thanks!

June 19, 11:31am

FS: Rayway two person quilt and two person sleeping bag
I have WAY too much stuff in my apartment. Time to purge the gear! All prices include shipping. If you order more than one thing, I'll try to combing shipping and drop the price a little. I...

June 19, 1:30am

Hot...
Anyone use the Air Beam yet for hiking in hot weather? I'm wondering if it is any cooler than the sit pad that comes with the Gorilla.

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear Air Beam...
June 19, 12:34am

Have one!
I have one of these; crazy light. They run a bit small, though. I'm 6', 165lbs, and the large is TIGHT over pants. Also, pretty nice.

In Gear Deals » Camp Alp 95
June 11, 9:26am

Re: Re: Re: hatchet alternatives
Have you ever handled one of these hatchets? I have a Wetterlings (the only one on par with the Bruks); incredible tools and a pleasure to hold. Are they potentially dangerous? Sure. I have fr...

In Editor's Roundtable » The SUL Wanderer (Video Series) - Episode 1: Gear
June 02, 9:39pm

kelty satellite?
I have a REALLY heavy two person bag (for giants, 4 people otherwise). It's somewhere over 8lbs. Comfy, 30F, and certainly only good for car camping or yeti snuggling. $70 shipped.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Inexpensive summer sleeping bag.
June 02, 6:13pm

Zebralight
I'll take it!

In Gear Swap » Lots of gear for sale...
May 29, 2:04pm

1.25 bug nest
What's the configuration of the bug nest? Floor material? Side or front door? Thanks!

In Gear Swap » GG Spinn Twinn and Yama Mountain 1.25
May 21, 11:46pm

EE Rev x
I have an EE Rev-X in the lime green, just like Tim was offering. My girlfriend and I use it with a 25" and a 20" set of pads tied together; it works very well with few drafts.

In GEAR » Twin quilt recommendations
May 19, 12:01am

All Reader Reviews by Kevin Manley

Kevin Manley has posted no reviews.