November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kevin Manley (manleyk) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Denver-ish
About Me caver, climber, backpacker

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kevin Manley

Showing 111 - 120 of 316 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...32

Forum » Thread

Spot 2 signal
I have a Spot 2 and used it in a lot of the Colorado back country. It sent out signals and people were able to see where I was. Maybe it's not good under dense cover or in deep narrow canyons,...

In Gear Deals » Spot 2
April 16, 12:02pm

I have an REI Chrysalis that weighs in at 53oz total, including the bag and stakes that I would be willing to part with. I repaired one of the poles that broke. It's in great shape. Where ...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Solo tent
April 07, 10:55am

One hood please!
I'll take it! Kevin

In Gear Swap » Catabatic Windom hood
April 03, 11:00am

I often carry my Wetterlings mini hatchet. Very similar quality to the GB (hand forged, Swedish steel, similar handle). I went to get some wood for a large gathering with a friend. He had his do...

In Editor's Roundtable » Gränsfors-Bruks Mini Hatchet Review
March 26, 10:40am

Momentum width?
What's the width? And is there an advantage over Nobul?

In Gear Swap » M50 Blue Material
March 17, 12:02am

WTB GG Airbeam M
Hi all, I'm going to buy a GG airbeam for my gorilla pack in the next couple of days in size medium, but I thought I'd ask first...anyone have one they want to sell? Thanks, Kevin

In Gear Swap » WTB GG Airbeam M
March 16, 12:24am

other forums

In Gear Deals » knife deals?
March 14, 12:39pm

Neoair original remaining
The all season and xlite short are gone. One neoair original large remaining!

In Gear Swap » Neoair Sleeping Pads
March 05, 9:30pm

Short gone...
I'll try to get it out to you today, Steve. Thanks!

March 03, 10:55am

Sent you a PM.

March 02, 11:06pm

All Reader Reviews by Kevin Manley

Kevin Manley has posted no reviews.