BPL Community Profile

Yes 1000 (mamamia) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Yes 1000 hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Yes 1000 has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Yes 1000

Showing 111 - 120 of 377 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...38

Forum » Thread

YOUR MIX
Can you please state the proportions in grams/oz/pounds please.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Hammer Perpetuem
December 31, 9:24pm

My Mix
I used Perpetuem on couple of hikes and was happy with the energy it provided. However it is kind of pain remember to keep sipping the water. Now if I want to make this at home, I understand it...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Hammer Perpetuem
December 31, 6:40pm

Carrying Pressure Cooker
Thoughts on carrying pressure cooker on backpacking, in our household we use it on a daily basis and can't beat on how much fuel it saves and how fast the food gets done. I'm thinking about...

In GEAR » Carrying Pressure Cooker
December 31, 5:03pm

Interesting
The Original Kovea adapter was like 90gms of steel and the one selling the ebay site is 35gms and made of some sort for Aluminum alloy. Now anyone can tell that Steel is stronger than Aluminum,...

In GEAR » Coleman 1Lb Propane tank to Primus Omnilite adapter
December 31, 4:50pm

Great
Nice BG as usual simple and good suggestion from you. How to make sure the raw cocoa powder has no fillers since its a bulk product

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Good Chocolate Milk
December 31, 1:44pm

Backpack Dilemma
So here my problem. When I started I purchased a Gregory 75 and I love the pack, great support and comfortable. But it weighs 6.5Lbs and now I am realizing its an overkill for my needs. I also h...

In GEAR » Backpack Dilemma
December 31, 1:39pm

Good Chocolate Milk
I like to drink a cup or a two of hot chocolate every night on the trip. Right now I use Nestle hot chocolate mix from Costco and its okay and is loaded with sugars and other stuff and there is ver...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Good Chocolate Milk
December 31, 11:24am

Combintion
Some sort of liner which is thin. Silk Liner? Dachestien Wool Mitt Some sort of taped waterproof mitts. REI taped mitts? or eVent mitts which will be more expensive. Also there is Size M OR wa...

In GEAR » Insulated Waterproof Gloves
December 31, 11:18am

LOL
Funny post, I warned you on the other thread about UL2 being too small for your height :)

In GEAR » Fly Creek UL2: Not for Giants
December 30, 9:33pm

trail runners and offtrail caution
While I love trail runners for day hikes and light backpacking, I would caution you against using them if you go on offtrail snowshoeing. I tried them on couple of snowshoeing trip with a lot of of...

In GEAR » SnowShoe boots?
December 29, 10:44am

All Reader Reviews by Yes 1000

Yes 1000 has posted no reviews.